Page 122 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2272102118119120121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1232

Thread: Bitcoin and Alt-coin investment and trading

Gaming Wizard
    ..XV..
    Game IDs
    Experience

https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=NTVXEU4U

My Binance referral link if anyone is looking to sign up for some crypto trading.. It is set up to split referral bonuses 10/10 so it's a win win..
    <<Final Fantasy XV>>

Gaming Wizard
    RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!
    Experience

How many of you know about Travala?

Brief history, it's was a NEO based ICO called Concierge at that point in 2018, and they were building a system around the travel industry. A few months after the ICO, they rebranded to Travala and launched the business and website. Since then it's grown from strength to strength and moved from NEO to Binance chain last year, and have been growing ever since. One of the few ICOs that not only survived the bear market over the last few years, but is actually backed by a real business offering.

Long story short, when I bought into Travala, the token cost $0.12 and today the token costs $4.70 which is a 3747% gain on my initial investment including the bonus tokens I also get each month for staking.

Yeah, I am super happy with this investment.

3. Saying Thanks:

NobodyKnows (March 20th, 2021)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianH View Post
    How many of you know about Travala?

Brief history, it's was a NEO based ICO called Concierge at that point in 2018, and they were building a system around the travel industry. A few months after the ICO, they rebranded to Travala and launched the business and website. Since then it's grown from strength to strength and moved from NEO to Binance chain last year, and have been growing ever since. One of the few ICOs that not only survived the bear market over the last few years, but is actually backed by a real business offering.

Long story short, when I bought into Travala, the token cost $0.12 and today the token costs $4.70 which is a 3747% gain on my initial investment including the bonus tokens I also get each month for staking.

Yeah, I am super happy with this investment. Read lots of articles to be in the know!
    How did you manage to get into tokensale? Or did you get Travala on Binance?
    Last edited by Angel Kalderon; May 2nd, 2021 at 06:30 PM.

Gaming Wizard
    RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Kalderon View Post
    How did you manage to get into tokensale? Or did you get Travala on Binance?
    Bought back in 2018 during the ICO when it was still on the NEO blockchain. You could just register, and from what remember, everyone that registered had opertunity to buy.

It was actually called Concierge back then. They renamed to Travala shortly after the ICO.

Gaming Wizard
    ..XV..
    Game IDs
    Experience

Just a bump on this seeing as crypto is getting hot again now.. Win win if you sign up using this referral.

https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=NTVXEU4U

My Binance referral link if anyone is looking to sign up for some crypto trading.. It is set up to split referral bonuses 10/10 so it's a win win..
    <<Final Fantasy XV>>

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by predatorx9 View Post
    All in on ETH. I originally bought a very small amount in 2017 when everyone was talking about it. Was completely out if FOMO, but the the massive crash(es) came and I bought some more at around 100, 200 and 300 dollars over the last 3 years. Felt incredibly risky back then when bought it on Redot, but feels pretty good right now. The new bull market is only just starting and a proper altseason is still on the horizon. I’m pretty confident, if the market hype doesn’t die down, that Ethereum will at the very least hit 5K in 2021.
    You were more than right in January when you were wrighting all this about ETH now it is 3,5k and it is not gonna stop. Some analysts say that even 10k is not the limit during the current bull run. Doubtful but 5k is quite possible in 2021. I guess that when ETH 2.0 is out it will make your investment even more profitable. Btw, Vitalik Buterin at the age of 27 is the youngest crypto billionare in the world

Very Senior Member Enlightened End's Avatar
    Game IDs
    Experience

Everyone was wrong. Doge is where its at. 11000% up since last year.
    Put 10k in and you were a millionaire.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened End View Post
    Everyone was wrong. Doge is where its at. 11000% up since last year.
    Put 10k in and you were a millionaire.
    That was something hardly anyone saw coming.

It's easy to say you should've invested in X coin after it moons.
    Trying to guess which one will moon is not easy. Any one of the altcoins right now could moon by next year too - XRP, ADA, XLM, TRON, BTT, etc.

After the next big dip for BTC which will drag all altcoins down, I will probably put a bit in a bunch of altcoins and leave them for a looong time. I mean, R1000 in Doge when it was R0.04 last year is now over R230k. It's worth the gamble.
    "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord
    and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,
    you will be saved." - Romans 10:9

Chelsea FC | Aston Martin F1 | PC Gamer

10. Saying Thanks:

Vena Sera (May 5th, 2021)  

Oupa
    Oh, is that an ancient Tibetan ritual dagger in your pocket?
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Nyt Ryda View Post
    That was something hardly anyone saw coming.

It's easy to say you should've invested in X coin after it moons.
    Trying to guess which one will moon is not easy. Any one of the altcoins right now could moon by next year too - XRP, ADA, XLM, TRON, BTT, etc.

After the next big dip for BTC which will drag all altcoins down, I will probably put a bit in a bunch of altcoins and leave them for a looong time. I mean, R1000 in Doge when it was R0.04 last year is now over R230k. It's worth the gamble.
    Just give us your punts here!!

I'm going for ADA, DOT & LINK

Experience

I’m in ADA, VET and OMI. Ecomi’s Veve app has a lot of potential with all their partnerships.

13. Saying Thanks:

Vena Sera (May 5th, 2021)  

Page 122 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2272102118119120121122123124 LastLast