Page 1080 of 1082 FirstFirst ... 80580980103010601076107710781079108010811082 LastLast
Results 10,791 to 10,800 of 10812

Thread: My Platinums

  1. #10791
    Addicted Member
    Everything...
    ngwane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PMB
    Posts
    3,685
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macarvelah View Post
    Thanks bru you don't happen to have that game? Or anyone who has it and willing to sell please let me know, Arkham City PS3 normal version
    If you were a member of PS+ in Dec 2012 then you should have the vanilla game.
    I'm not sure if the saves will work with the digital version though

  2. #10792
    Senior Member
    Might go down as G.O.D
    Macarvelah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eThekwini
    Posts
    822
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ngwane View Post
    If you were a member of PS+ in Dec 2012 then you should have the vanilla game.
    I'm not sure if the saves will work with the digital version though
    I remember you saying bru, but unfortunately i only became a member on PS4

  3. #10793
    Addicted Member
    Everything...
    ngwane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PMB
    Posts
    3,685
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macarvelah View Post
    I remember you saying bru, but unfortunately i only became a member on PS4
    Sorry mate... I didn't realize. I just checked when it went on + only

  4. #10794
    Senior Member Franc015_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    414
    Experience

    Default

    #186 Assassin's Creed Odyssey & 100%

    Amazing game!!

  5. Saying Thanks:

    5NAKE (Yesterday),  Cathal (March 27th, 2020),  el shubi (March 29th, 2020),  gamemissy (March 27th, 2020),  Guilio (March 29th, 2020),  SarChasm (March 27th, 2020),  Sting_Ray (March 27th, 2020)  

  6. #10795
    Colossus
    Interesting times.
    MarioAna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    36,472
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franc015_ View Post
    #186 Assassin's Creed Odyssey & 100%

    Amazing game!!
    First platinum of Lockdown!

    Let's see how many the forum smashes in the period.

  7. #10796
    Very Senior Member
    Bear-sona!
    SarChasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    1,433
    Experience

    Default

    #16 : Devil May Cry 3 HD.

    If you saw my previous post re DMC3, I had to start over. Eventually I ended up doing Bloody Palace with an HP bar short on two upgrades.


  8. Saying Thanks:

    5NAKE (Yesterday),  el shubi (March 29th, 2020),  Franc015_ (March 27th, 2020),  gamemissy (March 27th, 2020),  koeksisterRpgFan (March 27th, 2020),  SLYGUY (March 27th, 2020),  Sting_Ray (March 27th, 2020)  

  9. #10797
    Oupa CaptainE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,003
    Experience

    Default

    Actually not sure if appropriate to post here but I am looking for a player or possibly two (if my boost buddy doesn't want to play) to help me get the "I voted" trophy for Injustice Gods Among US. trying to get three people together that are playing on the same servers is a pain in the ass.

    Have all the other online trophies for this, the local multiplayer ones I can sort myself.

    Would probably be about 15 or so minutes work.

  10. #10798
    Addicted Member
    Best Girl Gamer 2011
    Best Girl Gamer 2013
    ファイナルファンタジー
    gamemissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Polokwane
    Posts
    3,828
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarioAna View Post
    First platinum of Lockdown!

    Let's see how many the forum smashes in the period.
    Actually though of maybe play and see how many plats I can get in these 21 days but after my Sekiro plat I wanna start Death Stranding and just chill. I think 300 plats is enough lolol

  11. Saying Thanks:

    MarioAna (March 27th, 2020)  

  12. #10799
    Very Senior Member
    i don't have birthdays. i level up
    wesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    durban south
    Posts
    2,311
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainE View Post
    Actually not sure if appropriate to post here but I am looking for a player or possibly two (if my boost buddy doesn't want to play) to help me get the "I voted" trophy for Injustice Gods Among US. trying to get three people together that are playing on the same servers is a pain in the ass.

    Have all the other online trophies for this, the local multiplayer ones I can sort myself.

    Would probably be about 15 or so minutes work.
    what is the 'us' in injustice gods among us?

  13. #10800
    Oupa CaptainE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,003
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wesh View Post
    what is the 'us' in injustice gods among us?
    People without Corona?

Page 1080 of 1082 FirstFirst ... 80580980103010601076107710781079108010811082 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •