Page 575 of 579 FirstFirst ... 75475525555571572573574575576577578579 LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 5786

Thread: Nintendo Switch Reveal

Very Senior Member
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cravinho View Post
    I still play quite a lot of CEMU. It's a really solid emulator. I beat Mario 3d and right now I'm playing through Twilight Princess HD which is nearly flawless.
    Last edited by jasong; January 10th, 2020 at 04:45 PM.

2. Saying Thanks:

Cravinho (January 10th, 2020)  

Addicted Member
    Wiedzmin 3!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by jasong View Post
    I still play quite a lot of CEMU. It's a really solid emulator. I beat Mario 3d and right now I'm playing through Twilight Princess HD which is nearly flawless.
    CEMU has come a long way, especially with the new Vulkan support that gives a massive performance boost, especially to AMD owners. I finished Twilight Princess on a bit older version with absolutely zero issues and I still want to tackle Windwaker at some point.

Dolphin is still the most stable emulator I have used.
    Hidden Content
    “Sometimes we have the absolute certainty there's something inside us that's so hideous and monstrous that if we ever search it out we won't be able to stand looking at it. But it's when we're willing to come face to face with that demon that we face the angel.”
    — Hubert Selby Jr. (Last Exit to Brooklyn)

Experience

Experience

My poor wallet ...actually my wallet doesn't care. When will I have time?
    LG OLED 55C8|DENON X4400H
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Experience

Experience

When they zoom it it becomes blurry so I wonder if it isnt another character.
    Hidden Content

Experience

Hidden Content

9. Saying Thanks:

jasong (January 14th, 2020)  

Experience

Hidden Content

Addicted Member
    I talk to myself coz I want expert advice.
    Experience

BioShock: The Collection has been rated for Nintendo Switch

It looks as though the Bioshock Collection will be coming to Nintendo Switch at some point in the future, as four new BioShock ratings have popped up on the Taiwanese games rating board.

The newly listed ratings, which come before any official announcement, reveal that Nintendo Switch owners could soon be playing remastered versions BioShock 1 and 2, alongside the complete edition of BioShock Infinite.

Amongst the Switch ratings are:

BioShock Remastered
    BioShock 2 Remastered
    BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition
    BioShock: The Collection

While nothing has been officially confirmed yet, the fact that each game has been given its own rating could suggest that (in addition to buying the entire BioShock collection) individual titles may be available to download separately. Either way, if you’re looking to explore the retro-futuristic world of BioShock for the first time, then you’ll be pleased to hear that the Collection has got you covered (DLC and all).

News of the BioShock Collection’s Nintendo Switch port will surely add additional fuel to the recent rumours of an upcoming Nintendo Direct. Considering the recent Metro Redux distributor leak, the strange happenings with Pikmin 3’s website, and a guaranteed Smash DLC fighter reveal by February, I’d be hard-pressed not to agree.

BioShock Remastered, Bioshock 2 Remastered, and BioShock Infinite are heading to Nintendo Switch at some point in future. However, if you’re looking pricing and a release date, you’ll just have to wait until an official announcement is actually made.
    Source

I need to get around to finishing the games on the PS4. Next on my list after I am done with Link's Awakening.
    Last edited by Master0z; January 15th, 2020 at 08:23 AM.

Experience

So I'm waiting on delivery of a copy of Fire Emblem - 3 Houses - my first FE game (actually my second SRPG game after dabbling briefly with Wargroove). The various reviews and incessant natter online about how this game is basically the second coming and the setting have had me intrigued for ages. I am somewhat reluctant on what I perceive to be a hugely complicated set of systems to keep tabs on but I'm hoping that the game is well tutorialised enough. Any thoughts or tips for a fella starting on this journey? I've made it my goal this year to put on my blinkers to online news and deals and just focus on completing 2 or 3 games, starting with this, then Skyrim and then Wolfenstein New Colossus, I have a terrible habit of picking up games but fomo-ing out for new stuff on special before even giving games a chance with the result I hardly ever end up playing one thing in particular.

Page 575 of 579 FirstFirst ... 75475525555571572573574575576577578579 LastLast