Page 622 of 622 FirstFirst ... 122522572602618619620621622
Results 6,211 to 6,217 of 6217

Thread: Nintendo Switch Reveal

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    My Sparkfox case is already double stacking and I have removed all the games that I kinda want to sell since I have them on other platforms like PC. Also the switch to digital because of the poor delivery and/or missed release dates. However with the current pricing I am not so sure that I will be buying that many games.

I do want Bravely Default 2. I am fine with the puppet like look of the characters though it is a bit off putting compared to the painted artstyle of the 3DS titles. I really do want a Metroid Prime trilogy for Switch as well as a 3D mario collection with Mario 64, Galaxy, galaxy 2, 3D world.
    Ja I'm also wanting a Metroid game for the Switch.
    Famiclone - PSP - Switch - 2013 gaming PC

Experience

Found this online earlier today can only imagine what they would have done with a Pokémon MMO hopefully one day we'll see them release a mmo set in the Pokémon universe.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Experience

I dunno. Temtem has taken that spot.
    LG OLED 55C8|DENON X4400H
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Ninja
    Best Mafia Player 2012
    Sipho/Sipson I dont know anymore :'(
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cravinho View Post
    Found this online earlier today can only imagine what they would have done with a Pokémon MMO hopefully one day we'll see them release a mmo set in the Pokémon universe.

5. Saying Thanks:

unstoppableErasor (August 11th, 2020)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    I dunno. Temtem has taken that spot.
    True but at the end of the day it's still Pokémon and that's pretty much all it needs to be to sell by the bucket loads.

Colossus
    Interesting times.
    Experience

Okay so i want to know something about the online subscription.

My daughter has the Switch and i have the main profile on there which is linked to the account. She has her profile which she uses to play.

All cool.

Now if i want to buy the online subscription for her to use how does that work?

From what i can tell i buy it using the main account, which is linked to my profile on the device. So can she play online under her profile on the device now?

Very Senior Member PlayingItCool94's Avatar
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MarioAna View Post
    Okay so i want to know something about the online subscription.

My daughter has the Switch and i have the main profile on there which is linked to the account. She has her profile which she uses to play.

All cool.

Now if i want to buy the online subscription for her to use how does that work?

From what i can tell i buy it using the main account, which is linked to my profile on the device. So can she play online under her profile on the device now?
    If she wants to play online she would have to play under your account which has the subscription, if she wants to play under her own she needs her own subscription. Each profile needs one, the family pack is about R450 iirc and covers up to 8 profiles, that would be cheaper than getting a 12 month sub for your account and hers which is R262 each and only covers you two

I believe to get her her own just log into the eshop from her profile and buy it on the sidebar

9. Saying Thanks:

jasong (Yesterday)  

Page 622 of 622 FirstFirst ... 122522572602618619620621622