Page 735 of 735 FirstFirst ... 235635685715731732733734735
Results 7,341 to 7,345 of 7345

Thread: Nintendo Switch Reveal

Experience

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by baasgene View Post
    Such a good game, most of the time one would prefer to play the game on the intended platform! Emulation is a serious hit and miss, but I sold my switch 3 years ago already so its the only option.

Xeno 2 gave me lots of **** but I did beat it the 1st time on my switch, just love the series so had to play it again!
    I don't mind on which platform I play a game on as long as it runs well and looks good. I might need to actually start emulating switch games as my switch's fan seems like its dying. No way I can justify the cost of a system that runs worse than a series S or PS4 while asking more.
    LG OLED 55C9|DENON X4400H
    SeX - PS5 - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Experience

I both hate and love XC3. The story is more engrossing than the previous entries. The characters and the dynamic between them are extremely well done. Combat has been much more refined.

But I cant get over how smeared the game looks. I know DF praises the game for its looks and by all accounts it does look better than the previous games but just because something looks like a well sculptured turd it still looks like ****.

It's a real shame the Switch hardware is as incapable as it is. I would imagine if this game could run at 60fps and at 1080p it would be pretty acceptable even with the level of detail in the game.
    Hidden Content

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    I both hate and love XC3. The story is more engrossing than the previous entries. The characters and the dynamic between them are extremely well done. Combat has been much more refined.

But I cant get over how smeared the game looks. I know DF praises the game for its looks and by all accounts it does look better than the previous games but just because something looks like a well sculptured turd it still looks like ****.

It's a real shame the Switch hardware is as incapable as it is. I would imagine if this game could run at 60fps and at 1080p it would be pretty acceptable even with the level of detail in the game.
    Before I placed the game on pause I managed to get a proper mod that made this game look next level on pc, it's a 4k mod and basically its only upscaled and with some settings that they changed like disabling the dynamic res etc. You won't believe how good that game can look. They had to dumb it down hard for the switch.

I was fiddling at work with Hajimari no Kiseki and Kuro no kiseki and I got them both translated, since the legend of heroes is my favorite game series I placed xeno 3 on pause for now. I was still in the early stages so it was a good time to pause it instead of rushing through it so that I can play those 2 games.

Think I was still at chapter 3

Here is an example :

**** just watching a piece of those cutscenes makes me want to dive back in, I really like this game. But I want to take my time with it with no distractions, so I will first beat those 2 games and return to this.
    Last edited by baasgene; August 6th, 2022 at 08:43 AM.

Experience

I mean it does piss me off that the best place to play switch games is on PC or rather just not on Switch.
    Hidden Content

Page 735 of 735 FirstFirst ... 235635685715731732733734735