- No more loading times
    - 100% backward compatability (sw and hw) without jumping through loops
    - USB HDD.
    - More refined online
    - Locked 1080p 60Hz
    - My account better be fully transferable
    - More affordable accessories ... (lol)
    - A budget range for best sellers
    - Joycons could be better if they increase the size they have to work with. The problem of going so small is when you try packing in those features that they did it becomes a nightmare to manage.

- No loading times will be impossible. The CPU plays just as much of a roll in loading a game and I don't really see them going for the 4ghz mark not to mention even the PS5 and SeX takes a while for things to load. Cyberpunk on my PC takes around 4-5 seconds to load my saved game from a cold start up.

- Unless it still uses the same joycon interface I dont see that hardware being backwards compatible. Software will only be compatible if they use the same CPU/GPU so it will have to be the next iteration of it. So still ARM and still nvidia cuda cores. Would not mind if they manage to get some AI upscaling with DLSS but not even sure they will go the PS5 and SeX route. GC on Wii needed GC hardware to make games work. Wii and WiiU needed Wii hardware. Both times the system never made games run better.

- USB HDD would only work if you dock the thing and pretty sure with the Switchs movable on the go nature they will never use it because people are already dumb enough to unplug their drives on a PS5 while the system is on.

- All I want from online is that it works. So far I am one of the few that hasnt been bothered by it. But having some voice chat service that doesnt need your cellphone would be nice.

- Yes also looking for that 1080p60fps experience.

- Account has been transferable since the WiiU I think.

- Lol, Nintendo sees themselves as a toy company. Don't think those accessories will ever become less or more affordable.

- Nintendo doesn't believe in that. They will just reprint it as "Best of" and haul it at the same retail price.
    LG OLED 55C9|DENON X4400H
    SeX - PS5 - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Very Senior Member PlayingItCool94's Avatar
    Experience

USB HDD would be impossible to implement unless it has no handheld mode

I don't see Nintendo anything, if it ain't broke don't fix it, not to say the Switch isn't broken, it is seriously underpowered, even the controllers have issues.
    But it's making them money. and that's all they care about right now, still, new gen, and they have literally exhausted their Wii U ports dry to the point we can't meme about "what's the next Wii U port getting a switch version", they have done it all.

Addicted Member
    Wiedzmin 3!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by PlayingItCool94 View Post
    USB HDD would be impossible to implement unless it has no handheld mode

I don't see Nintendo anything, if it ain't broke don't fix it, not to say the Switch isn't broken, it is seriously underpowered, even the controllers have issues.
    But it's making them money. and that's all they care about right now, still, new gen, and they have literally exhausted their Wii U ports dry to the point we can't meme about "what's the next Wii U port getting a switch version", they have done it all.
    They have done it all except the most important one and that will never happen: Xenoblade X

IIRC Monolith has said it would be impossible to port and they would have to rebuild the entire game from the ground up.
    Hidden Content
    “Sometimes we have the absolute certainty there's something inside us that's so hideous and monstrous that if we ever search it out we won't be able to stand looking at it. But it's when we're willing to come face to face with that demon that we face the angel.”
    — Hubert Selby Jr. (Last Exit to Brooklyn)

Page 653 of 653 FirstFirst ... 153553603633649650651652653