Page 494 of 494 FirstFirst ... 394444474490491492493494
Results 4,931 to 4,935 of 4935

Thread: Nintendo Switch Reveal

Experience

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by jasong View Post
    Just watched it. I'm a little worried that the "VR" parts they showed isn't going to look nearly as sharp and smooth as presented here. The Vive was 2160x1200 and it looked pixelated for the most part. It took the Vive pro with 2880x1600 to clean it up. The Switch is a 720p screen.

Another thing that I only thought about now is that there is no way to calibrate the Labo VR to match the distance between your eyes or did I miss that in the video? If you cannot adjust the distance between your eyes you will never be able to make the image focus.
    LG OLED 55C8|DENON X4400H
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    Just watched it. I'm a little worried that the "VR" parts they showed isn't going to look nearly as sharp and smooth as presented here. The Vive was 2160x1200 and it looked pixelated for the most part. It took the Vive pro with 2880x1600 to clean it up. The Switch is a 720p screen.

Another thing that I only thought about now is that there is no way to calibrate the Labo VR to match the distance between your eyes or did I miss that in the video? If you cannot adjust the distance between your eyes you will never be able to make the image focus.
    From the previews I read it's nowhere close to a proper VR setup but it isn't really trying to be. The games are lightweight and simple. I will get the blaster $40 set and let my kids build it, and if they really take to it I'll see about getting the others. The other Labo sets didn't get a whole lot of use because they screwed up a couple of the kits so they got discarded.

Game IDs
    Experience

Picked up Fear Effect Sedna, was only $2 and have 600 gold coins on my US account so decided to give it a try, surprised that it's over 7gb didn't expect the file size to be so big. Will get around to trying it out sometime, at that price even if it keeps me busy for 30min it was a worthwhile purchase.
    PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord

Hidden Content

Experience

Turok would be a decent game but I dont feel it is at the price they are asking. Infact I think the biggest thing in many of the cases of these old games might be price related ...after the fact that they have been around for years on other platforms.
    LG OLED 55C8|DENON X4400H
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Page 494 of 494 FirstFirst ... 394444474490491492493494