Page 521 of 525 FirstFirst ... 21421471501517518519520521522523524525 LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 5242

Thread: Nintendo Switch Reveal

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    Circumstances. My PC couldn't handle game but that was not gonna stop me from playing it on release.
    You pheasants always pulling down us high and mighty folk with your outdated technology

2. Saying Thanks:

Wlad (June 12th, 2019)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by mantis za View Post
    That must have been pretty rough my man, I doubt it will be 420p btw but it will be toned down, doesn’t stop you enjoying the game though
    It's been confirmed at 540p in handheld mode and 720p docked with dynamic resolution enabled, so yeah pretty close to 420p and if the performance on PS4 is anything to go buy he will most likely relive those 15fps days. The game got 30 seconds at the direct if that isn't enough of a warning I don't know what is. Play it elsewhere for cheaper and stick with games built for the Switch or ported properly.
    PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord

Hidden Content

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrince View Post
    It's been confirmed at 540p in handheld mode and 720p docked with dynamic resolution enabled, so yeah pretty close to 420p and if the performance on PS4 is anything to go buy he will most likely relive those 15fps days. The game got 30 seconds at the direct if that isn't enough of a warning I don't know what is. Play it elsewhere for cheaper and stick with games built for the Switch or ported properly.
    Oh god that’s rough man very rough I was honestly just poking fun but didn’t realize it would be running at that res.

It actually runs pretty well in PS4 Pro now locked 30fps still need to play blood and wine
    Brother - Its been too long

Hidden Content

Addicted Member
    Wiedzmin 3!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrince View Post
    Blah blah blah. Ive already finished it twice on PS4 and PC (each). Game runs fine on PS4. Not everybody needs 120FPS at 4K to enjoy themselves. Also it was actually 40 seconds Mr know-it-all. If you don't wanna play it on Switch then don't, simple as that.

The Switch is a glorified tablet, the fact that the game is coming to it at all is a damn miracle.
    Last edited by Wlad; June 12th, 2019 at 03:35 PM.
    Hidden Content
    “Sometimes we have the absolute certainty there's something inside us that's so hideous and monstrous that if we ever search it out we won't be able to stand looking at it. But it's when we're willing to come face to face with that demon that we face the angel.”
    — Hubert Selby Jr. (Last Exit to Brooklyn)

Game IDs
    Experience

Blah blah blah. Ive already finished it twice on PS4 and PC (each). Game runs fine on PS4. Not everybody needs 120FPS at 4K to enjoy themselves. Also it was actually 40 seconds Mr know-it-all. If you don't wanna play it on Switch then don't, simple as that.

The Switch is a glorified tablet, the fact that the game is coming to it at all is a damn miracle.
    Damn that’s not really necessary dude
    Brother - Its been too long

Hidden Content

Addicted Member
    Wiedzmin 3!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by mantis za View Post
    Damn that’s not really necessary dude
    What's not necessary? I wasn't seriously insulting or taking a shot at him. There is for a reason. I'm just saying if he doesn't want to play it then he shouldn't buy it.

Apologies if it came across as douchey that was not my intention.
    Hidden Content
    “Sometimes we have the absolute certainty there's something inside us that's so hideous and monstrous that if we ever search it out we won't be able to stand looking at it. But it's when we're willing to come face to face with that demon that we face the angel.”
    — Hubert Selby Jr. (Last Exit to Brooklyn)

8. Saying Thanks:

mantis za (June 12th, 2019)  

Very Senior Member PlayingItCool94's Avatar
    Experience

Gonna buy it, will likely be on the shelf for a while since I can't fully commit to something as big as I have heard it is rn

Game IDs
    Experience

I'm just saying if he doesn't want to play it then he shouldn't buy it.
    Not sure what impression I made that implied I wanted to buy it at all, of course I won't buy it if I don't want to play it, seems like a redundant statement. Just because I'm not buying it doesn't mean I can't provide information and opinion on something though.

Same issue I have with Bloodstained.

And no apology needed
    PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord

Hidden Content

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by HookX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jasong View Post
    Also why is nobody talking about NEW BOTW!!!!!!

That should be the main talk of the town right now.

Experience

For a "glorified tablet" it hasn't done too badly:

https://wccftech.com/nintendo-switch-vs-ps4/

https://venturebeat.com/2019/03/19/s...ells-xbox-ps4/

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...ales_in_japan2

Page 521 of 525 FirstFirst ... 21421471501517518519520521522523524525 LastLast