Thread: excited about the new update

Experience

Default excited about the new update

So apparently you are going to be able to have a 60 car garage now. It's all part of the import export update which came out yesterday. There will be cars with guns as well. And you can also change your players appearance for 100k.

imagine if ice cream licks you back
    Experience

yeah , saw a few videos, i'm after that R32 rep, it will cost you 7mil to get all 3 garages , 20 car each garage , 60 in total.

some of the new cars you get a discount after stealing them. still its pricy

Gaming
    Game IDs
    Experience

Import/Export is a very expensive DLC but... the new jobs stealing and selling exotic cars makes you a lot of money and really fast.
    For 3 of us, I am coining around GTA$ 480K every 2 hours just from stealing and selling cars. This excludes CEO and VIP missions I do in between during cool down timers.
    @Xbox MVP | Console Manager @EnergyeSportsZA | Team Manager @eN_F34R | Sports Lover | Xbox Ambassador | @NUFC Fan | eSports Fanatic |

4. Saying Thanks:

scienide (December 21st, 2016)  

Game IDs
    Experience

The new DLC is pretty awesome. Really loving the extra garage space and having my own auto shop. Kind of a shame that all 60 cars can't exist in one multi-level garage though, as you can't show off an entire collection across three different garages so easily.

It cost me $50m to buy all the new stuff. One thing that really sucks about GTA Online is how it gets more and more difficult for new players to get into.

6. Saying Thanks:

scienide (December 21st, 2016)  

Gaming
    Game IDs
    Experience

Totally agree about the new players. Very tough for them to get in and grind.
    We have an Xbox One crew, XBPlayersSA (XPSA) which currently has 15 active members who are all helping get new players ranked and making money.
    @Xbox MVP | Console Manager @EnergyeSportsZA | Team Manager @eN_F34R | Sports Lover | Xbox Ambassador | @NUFC Fan | eSports Fanatic |

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by GlennZA View Post
    Totally agree about the new players. Very tough for them to get in and grind.
    We have an Xbox One crew, XBPlayersSA (XPSA) which currently has 15 active members who are all helping get new players ranked and making money.
    Then you'll know what a painful grind it is. RP and money payouts used to be so much higher when GTA:O first launched. Of course Rockstar eventually nerfed them several times over.

This is why so many players are turning to modding. If they do they can generate 95m in the bank in a few minutes and rank 30 levels safely a day. It's not because they strongly desire griefing tools from my experience, but to avoid the grind. Rockstar is to blame for creating such a toxic environment.

Experience

Its almost 3 years later and rockstar is still making their money on this game