Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Savage Moon: Vengeance

Addicted Member
    Playing PS4 until PS5 comes
    Vryheid East, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa, South Africa
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by greyfin View Post
    OK? Meaning you've been through alot of vengeance rounds? X is the only thing to do on that screen, so why ask if people have "tried it"...?

I still dunno what the hell you're on about.
    OK well not pushed clicked on X from PC viewing forum to continue viewing

Experience

Right...

Anyways, did the second last stage, Kitsune in the Zues nebula in vengeance mode last night, it took me into early hours of the morning so I continued tonight.

I got to 500,000+ quite comfortably. I believe I could have gone to multiple millions but i just don't have that amount of patience nor do I wanna put my poor ps3 through such an arduous beating.

Took some clips too, check em out!

Not the most elegant layout but it worked like a charm. Started on the section near the base, then struggled to get the section on the opposite end going. It was wiped out numerous times, each time leaving like 1 building behind, then two, then 4, etc, etc. Repair and Amp towers are VERY important for this. Start with 3 level 5 repair towers, and one level 5 amp in the middle of them, decorate with mortar towers.

Notice I eventually change the priority to damage. I began on credit priority and continued like that for I'd say 2 and 3 quarter hours. Eventually no more drop pods come along and you've maxed all your towers, so credit is no longer a priority for rapid growth.

When the tank guys came along with their long range ass mortars, I'd switch to defence mode a few times, these guys do quite a bit of damage and you'll notice I use blocking towers to take the brunt of the attack, and replace them immediately if destroyed.

I didn't bother with chaos towers... they don't last long, they're very weak against air attacks, etc, no matter how many repair towers its near. Plus, slowing down enemies who're shooting at you didn't seem like a wise idea to me.

Would love to hear any other scores, I have a feeling mine would be near the bottom, lol.

Will upload video tomorrow, seeing that nothing wants to upload on youtube, facebook or putfile.

Laters

Experience

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C72s8eMt6lk"]YouTube - SAVAGE MOON 1[/ame]

Quality is disgustingly bad for some reason. It's def not like that before uploading.

Enjoy./

Addicted Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

I can't see your score. What was it?

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MrCyrax View Post
    I can't see your score. What was it?
    Thought I made that clear not only in writing but by saying it in the video.

Just over 500000. But I was there comfortably... I just ended the game so I could give my ps3 a break.

Addicted Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by M21 View Post
    Post your levels and the waves lasted here.

1st Planet: Agamemnon - 28 (I keep on getting nailed on the same level every single time)

I haven't tried the other levels yet but will update when I can.
    Thought I made that clear not only in writing but by saying it in the video.

Just over 500000. But I was there comfortably... I just ended the game so I could give my PS3 a break.
    I also thought it was clear in the first post of this thread WAVES
    PS my score on the same level was 3265143 waves 123 and I stopped early for GTA

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MrCyrax View Post
    I also thought it was clear in the first post of this thread WAVES
    PS my score on the same level was 3265143 waves 123 and I stopped early for GTA
    Oooo we have a smart ass on our hands.

You asked for my score. Not my wave/score ratio.

p.s. how the hell did u manage 3mil on only 123 waves. I was at a similar wave number and had credit bonus on most of the time...
    Last edited by greyfin; March 4th, 2009 at 01:07 PM.

Addicted Member
    http://www.rawgaming.co.za
    Experience

i should really get back into this...its an exciting little game...just dont find the time...

Addicted Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

Oooo we have a smart ass on our hands.

You asked for my score. Not my wave/score ratio.

p.s. how the hell did u manage 3mil on only 123 waves. I was at a similar wave number and had credit bonus on most of the time...
    Speed and style is what the game is about last I checked I was 80th on that level will give it another go Saturday.

How many towers did u loose? And I didn't use credit bonus only Attack & Defense bonus Maybe credit in the beginning

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234