Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 183435363738

Thread: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Experience

No one said that using Elma in XC2 gets you the overdrive music.

LG OLED 55C8|DENON X4400H
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

2. Saying Thanks:

RagnaXBL (January 16th, 2019)  

Game IDs
    Experience

I really need to start my 2nd playthrough

Addicted Member
    Wiedzmin 3!
    Game IDs
    Experience

I've been playing this on and off for a while now but from about 2 days ago I started focusing a lot on it. Really loving this game much more than I ever thought I would. Some of the mechanics still confuse me, even after 50 hours, but I wasn't really paying attention before and now I'm starting to do so. Still have a lot of unique blades to find, seems RNG hates me as much in this game as any other. Is there some way to farm legendary cores (I can't remember if I've ever had one) or is it all just RNG?
    Hidden Content
    “Sometimes we have the absolute certainty there's something inside us that's so hideous and monstrous that if we ever search it out we won't be able to stand looking at it. But it's when we're willing to come face to face with that demon that we face the angel.”
    — Hubert Selby Jr. (Last Exit to Brooklyn)

Experience

The game will still give you tutorials up to the final boss.
    LG OLED 55C8|DENON X4400H
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Addicted Member
    Wiedzmin 3!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    The game will still give you tutorials up to the final boss.
    Lol yeah now that you mention it. I just got to the part where you finally get the true Aegis sword and the first thing after the cutscene is a tutorial. Don't think I've ever had a game give me a tutorial at 53 hours in.
    Hidden Content
    “Sometimes we have the absolute certainty there's something inside us that's so hideous and monstrous that if we ever search it out we won't be able to stand looking at it. But it's when we're willing to come face to face with that demon that we face the angel.”

Ninja
    Best Mafia Player 2012
    Sipho/Sipson I dont know anymore :'(
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    Lol yeah now that you mention it. I just got to the part where you finally get the true Aegis sword and the first thing after the cutscene is a tutorial. Don't think I've ever had a game give me a tutorial at 53 hours in.
    Ni no kuni did I think

Game IDs
    Experience

Default Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    I've been playing this on and off for a while now but from about 2 days ago I started focusing a lot on it. Really loving this game much more than I ever thought I would. Some of the mechanics still confuse me, even after 50 hours, but I wasn't really paying attention before and now I'm starting to do so. Still have a lot of unique blades to find, seems RNG hates me as much in this game as any other. Is there some way to farm legendary cores (I can't remember if I've ever had one) or is it all just RNG?
    Yes you can farm legendary cores but you can only really do it efficiently towards the end of the game. Finishing a driver combo on the harder unique monsters usually has a high chance of dropping one so you just keep smashing them over and over then fight them again.

After playing the torna dlc i realised the battle system in the base game is actually like easy mode
    Last edited by RagnaXBL; January 16th, 2019 at 04:12 PM.

9. Saying Thanks:

Wlad (January 16th, 2019)  

Game IDs
    Experience

If it didn't then you wouldn't know how to transform.

As for legendary cores, I'd wait till you are higher level, I use to farm Reeking Douglas, one of the super bosses, level 104 or something, I beat him way before that level though, was probably around level 70 when I first started and gained the rest of my levels from him, got loads of legendary cores and he is an easy kill. Might have changed it with the patches though.
    PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord

Hidden Content

11. Saying Thanks:

Wlad (January 16th, 2019)  

Addicted Member
    Wiedzmin 3!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Ok cool, I just reached level 54 so I'll keep that in mind for later. Just looked at the blade album and saw there is still a lot to unlock and thought maybe I'm playing the game wrong or something.
    Hidden Content

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 183435363738