Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    beat me to it, straight to collectors for me
    I was going into a meeting so I figured I would browse raru from my phone. Since I wasn't logged in I did a search for xenoblade and I saw the CE listed. Added it to my wish list. Not 2 minutes passed before I got a notification that it was available for pre-order. 4 min later and its on my **** that I bought list.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Sempai, I have yet to get through Witcher 3/FE Awekening/Fates/ Persona4/ RESI7/ NIER/ Xeno/ Breath of Wild/ IamSetsuna
    Persona 5 done or forgot to list it?
    LG OLED 55E6V|z5500
    Xbone - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    I was going into a meeting so I figured I would browse raru from my phone. Since I wasn't logged in I did a search for xenoblade and I saw the CE listed. Added it to my wish list. Not 2 minutes passed before I got a notification that it was available for pre-order. 4 min later and its on my **** that I bought list.

Persona 5 done or forgot to list it?
    P5 still to get to. It's in the box too lol p4g in the vita lol

Experience

Pre-ordered the standard edition from awx since I had some credit left with them BTW does anyone know a person had to play the previous games to understand what's going on in this one or is it a story on its own cos I probably played like 1hour of the 1st game but sold my wiiu so couldn't finish and I never played xenoblade x?

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cravinho View Post
    Pre-ordered the standard edition from awx since I had some credit left with them BTW does anyone know a person had to play the previous games to understand what's going on in this one or is it a story on its own cos I probably played like 1hour of the 1st game but sold my wiiu so couldn't finish and I never played xenoblade x?
    I believe it is a completely stand alone story, maybe with some references to the previous games. I didn't finish the first game either, but got pretty far, and I haven't seen any continuity between that game and the trailers for Xenoblade 2, besides the similar setting. Considering the titans in the first game were dormant, I'd guess 2 might even be a prequel of sorts. Might be wrong though.

5. Saying Thanks:

Cravinho (Today)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by fwwwn View Post
    I believe it is a completely stand alone story, maybe with some references to the previous games. I didn't finish the first game either, but got pretty far, and I haven't seen any continuity between that game and the trailers for Xenoblade 2, besides the similar setting. Considering the titans in the first game were dormant, I'd guess 2 might even be a prequel of sorts. Might be wrong though.
    Sweet so I guess xenoblade 2 should be newcomer friendly then cos if they only share the same universe but is a story on its own that would mean you don't need to play the previous games to know what's going on.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cravinho View Post
    Sweet so I guess xenoblade 2 should be newcomer friendly then cos if they only share the same universe but is a story on its own that would mean you don't need to play the previous games to know what's going on.
    If it turns out that they do share story elements, then you can always watch a catchup video on YouTube.

8. Saying Thanks:

Cravinho (Today)  

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456