Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: PSVR Discussion

Experience

Superhot VR is amazing. You will feel like you are in one of the matrix training programs...very cool. It's a short game so wait for the PSN sales

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by rayyan1881 View Post
    Superhot VR is amazing. You will feel like you are in one of the matrix training programs...very cool. It's a short game so wait for the PSN sales
    Loved this as well, but the way I set up the camera gives me issues, so at times i'd reach for something and the hands would just float away. Very frustrating. Need to figure out how to set it up properly

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by attilla121 View Post
    Loved this as well, but the way I set up the camera gives me issues, so at times i'd reach for something and the hands would just float away. Very frustrating. Need to figure out how to set it up properly
    Eish never had that issue. I found playing while standing worked for me....

I have the camera mounted on top of my tv about eye level, if that makes any difference.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by rayyan1881 View Post
    Eish never had that issue. I found playing while standing worked for me....

I have the camera mounted on top of my tv about eye level, if that makes any difference.
    Thanks man, will give it a try

Very Senior Member
    I talk to myself coz I want expert advice.
    Experience

Hi,

Thinking of picking up the PSVR, does it work well with the launch PS4?

How are the games? Is it actually worth it or does it lose its shine after a few months

Colossus
    Interesting times.
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Master0z View Post
    Hi,

Thinking of picking up the PSVR, does it work well with the launch PS4?

How are the games? Is it actually worth it or does it lose its shine after a few months
    Works fine with the launch model. Some games are brilliant some are not so great but that's down to implementation.

The biggest thing is that you have to accept a drop in visual quality but you gain a whole new experience. Games done well on it truely give it a completely unique experience.

7. Saying Thanks:

Master0z (November 19th, 2018)  

Very Senior Member
    I talk to myself coz I want expert advice.
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MarioAna View Post
    Works fine with the launch model. Some games are brilliant some are not so great but that's down to implementation.

The biggest thing is that you have to accept a drop in visual quality but you gain a whole new experience. Games done well on it truely give it a completely unique experience.
    Worth the 3k price tag? I see there is a special on Raru/Takealot for the VR + Camera and 2 games

Colossus
    Interesting times.
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Master0z View Post
    Worth the 3k price tag? I see there is a special on Raru/Takealot for the VR + Camera and 2 games
    Depends on your expectations I guess.

If you want a new and unique experience and can accept that this is work-in-progress tech that has shortcomings then yes.

If you are expecting to be able to play CoD the same way as always you will be disappointed.

I really hope Sony stick with the tech, there's a long way to go still but there really is something there. When it's good it's great.

10. Saying Thanks:

Master0z (November 19th, 2018)  

-_-
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MarioAna View Post
    Depends on your expectations I guess.

If you want a new and unique experience and can accept that this is work-in-progress tech that has shortcomings then yes.

If you are expecting to be able to play CoD the same way as always you will be disappointed.

I really hope Sony stick with the tech, there's a long way to go still but there really is something there. When it's good it's great.
    This is sooooo true, the experience is lovely, the tech is sadly more of a hack job, but it still works like a charm. If you have the launch model (as I do) it works fine but one thing I can say about the PSVR is "WIRES!!! WIRES EVERYWHERE!!!!" Yeah the image quality does take a knock and you see the pixels, but it is really immersive and after a few seconds your brain ignores it.
    Gimme beer, gimme fibre, gimme games that I desire!
    Hidden Content

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by i.r.polly View Post
    This is sooooo true, the experience is lovely, the tech is sadly more of a hack job, but it still works like a charm. If you have the launch model (as I do) it works fine but one thing I can say about the PSVR is "WIRES!!! WIRES EVERYWHERE!!!!" Yeah the image quality does take a knock and you see the pixels, but it is really immersive and after a few seconds your brain ignores it.

The experience far outweighs the terrible graphical quality, but yes, wires everywhere. If you've got earphones, then there are even more wires. I'd go so far as to say hold out for the newer version (no idea when that could be), who knows how much more streamlined that could be.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122 ... LastLast