Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by jasong View Post
    It is a fun game, but I wish they had included a frickin camera zoom. Trying to navigate the map in handheld mode can be tricky because everything is so small.
    Granted, but using the tactical view does help a bit.
    John 3:16 (New English Translation): "For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life."

Experience

This game is really cool. The animations are so fluid and funny. Also like the ability to change the skill tree anytime, and there's a surprising amount to do besides just the main battles.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by jasong View Post
    This game is really cool. The animations are so fluid and funny. Also like the ability to change the skill tree anytime, and there's a surprising amount to do besides just the main battles.
    If you can, play local Versus mode - tons of fun
    John 3:16 (New English Translation): "For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life."

Experience

Bought this game yesterday and so far I'm really enjoying it the game looks absolutely gorgeous haven't tried versus mode yet as I 1st want to complete the story plus the versus mode is local MP only hopefully they make it online as well at some point.

Experience

Default Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Quote Originally Posted by Cravinho View Post
    Bought this game yesterday and so far I'm really enjoying it the game looks absolutely gorgeous haven't tried versus mode yet as I 1st want to complete the story plus the versus mode is local MP only hopefully they make it online as well at some point.
    I've actually been stuck for a while, can't figure out how to progress to the end of a level so I'm going back and doing the challenges. The level and map design leaves something to be desired; I wish you had some way of accessing the map while in story mode. The battle gameplay is top notch though.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345