Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anthem

Experience

Anthem Official 2018 Game Awards Trailer

Experience

Is anyone playing the closed alpha this weekend?

Very Senior Member
    »\_(ツ)_/»
    Game IDs
    Experience

Mmmmmaaaaaybeeeeeeeeeee

Game IDs
    Experience

Got my code this morning and already downloaded the alpha

Game IDs
    Experience

I'm worried about how hyped I am for this game.

Experience

Anyone have a spare code for the PS4 that they won't be using ?

Game IDs
    Experience

Anyone give it a bash this weekend? Thoughts? I gave it about an hour or two and it's got potential but needs a lot of work. The combat feels very clunky unlike the suits and flying around which actually works surprisingly well. There were plenty of connectivity issues all weekend but to be expected with an alpha. My big worry is I could see the game getting pretty repetitive but hopefully bioware keep the missions fairly varied and get content out on a regular basis and quickly(which I doubt as I expect the first few months to be about fixing the bugs)

Addicted Member
    Need to sleep
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MJ INC View Post
    Anyone give it a bash this weekend? Thoughts? I gave it about an hour or two and it's got potential but needs a lot of work. The combat feels very clunky unlike the suits and flying around which actually works surprisingly well. There were plenty of connectivity issues all weekend but to be expected with an alpha. My big worry is I could see the game getting pretty repetitive but hopefully bioware keep the missions fairly varied and get content out on a regular basis and quickly(which I doubt as I expect the first few months to be about fixing the bugs)
    Becareful what you type/

https://gearnuke.com/anthem-steamer-...-breaking-nda/

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MJ INC View Post
    Doesn't it feel like Mass Effect? When i saw that N7 Emblem i lost all interest.

Very Senior Member
    »\_(ツ)_/»
    Game IDs
    Experience

Yeah, so luckily I had [redacted, NDA] to [redacted, NDA] [redacted, NDA] [redacted, NDA] [redacted, NDA] [redacted, NDA], and especially the [redacted, NDA] [redacted, NDA] [redacted, NDA], not forgetting when you [redacted, NDA] [redacted, NDA] [redacted, NDA] [redacted, NDA] and even the bit when [redacted, NDA] [redacted, NDA] [redacted, NDA] [redacted, NDA]. All in all, I must I say I found it to be [redacted, NDA] [redacted, NDA] [redacted, NDA] [redacted, NDA] [redacted, NDA] and may even get it because of the [redacted, NDA] [redacted, NDA] in the Alpha.
    Last edited by McFancypants; December 10th, 2018 at 09:34 AM.

11. Saying Thanks:

$eR8Ed (December 10th, 2018),  Hiro (December 10th, 2018),  MJ INC (December 10th, 2018),  onelargeprawn (December 10th, 2018),  Se7en (December 10th, 2018),  xcaliber (December 10th, 2018)  

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast