Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4676929394959697 LastLast

Thread: Recently played/purchased

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by as3rn View Post
    Yes the coins were an addon. At least I got the Architect's promos. I have backed the Blood Rage Digital kickstarter earlier this year, but only for the physical extras, but I set the delivery to a US based friend who will bring it over eventually. That saves a lot of costs. I though that backing a kickstarter from NZ will be less expensive, but it didn't work out that way.

And no, I didn't get a cost breakdown from customs.
    Hmmm that is damn strange.

If it came through SA Postal and SARS then you had to - I assume - go and pay the fee when you collected the package at the post office. If it came via another courier service they would have done the clearing on your behalf and contacted you for payment. They should also have had the breakdown.

Damn man sorry to hear about the high cost.

I've already prepared myself for that come June next year as I'm waiting for Dice Throne Season 1 Rerolled and Adventure. I know that will be expensive as FARK given the weight.

Game IDs
    Experience

Finally!

Playing this on the weekend.

3. Saying Thanks:

Cathal (November 7th, 2019),  Fid (November 7th, 2019),  onelargeprawn (November 7th, 2019)  

Oupa
    8d8 dmg on me? But I’m lvl 3...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Was given a copy of Munchkin on Sunday. I’m trying to use more board games in English class (for pedagogical purposes, of course!) and it seems a good fit for my one class.

5. Saying Thanks:

Cathal (November 8th, 2019)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by krYtHan View Post
    Was given a copy of Munchkin on Sunday. I’m trying to use more board games in English class (for pedagogical purposes, of course!) and it seems a good fit for my one class.
    Munchkin is great fun. I am looking at One Deck Dungeon: Forest of Shadows now. Looks like a fun game as well. Also helps with Math to add dice up. It is also on Steam, but cant play everything on PC

Experience

My cousin came back from the UK and brought Small Islands for me. It's a simple tile placement game with light and breezy art.

I am hoping that my wife will take an interest in it. It does support solo play as well.

8. Saying Thanks:

Cathal (November 9th, 2019),  Fid (November 9th, 2019)  

Addicted Member
    “Adventure runs on all sorts of whiskey.”
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by onelargeprawn View Post
    My cousin came back from the UK and brought Small Islands for me. It's a simple tile placement game with light and breezy art.

I am hoping that my wife will take an interest in it. It does support solo play as well.
    The art looks beautiful

Sushi Go Party arrived here yesterday, thanks to another item in my basket being cancelled due to supplier being out of stock (blegh). Love the cutesy art on it as well.
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

10. Saying Thanks:

onelargeprawn (November 9th, 2019)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cathal View Post
    The art looks beautiful

Sushi Go Party arrived here yesterday, thanks to another item in my basket being cancelled due to supplier being out of stock (blegh). Love the cutesy art on it as well.
    Awesome, Sushi Go Party was such fun when I last played it.

What item went out of stock?

Addicted Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by onelargeprawn View Post
    Awesome, Sushi Go Party was such fun when I last played it.

What item went out of stock?
    Non Boardgame item.

'Twas a Funko. I believe it was a Groot one. It was like R180 I think, with Raru, whilst TA has it for R500. Should've known better.

Also got my sister one of those Funko Advent Calendars - Harry Potter. Now her torture ensues, having to wait for December 1st to start opening.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cathal View Post
    Non Boardgame item.

'Twas a Funko. I believe it was a Groot one. It was like R180 I think, with Raru, whilst TA has it for R500. Should've known better.

Also got my sister one of those Funko Advent Calendars - Harry Potter. Now her torture ensues, having to wait for December 1st to start opening.
    If your sister (and you) are both Funko and BG fans, maybe give the Funkoverse games a look. Lots of fun, and easy enough to get into that i can play it with my kids as well.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

14. Saying Thanks:

Cathal (November 9th, 2019)  

Addicted Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Fid View Post
    If your sister (and you) are both Funko and BG fans, maybe give the Funkoverse games a look. Lots of fun, and easy enough to get into that i can play it with my kids as well.
    Less me and more her

Seen the Funkoverse stuff listed on Raru though. Believe someone mentioned it in one of the threads here as well. Haven't really looked into what it exactly is though.

Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4676929394959697 LastLast