Poll: out of 10

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rate Uncharted The Lost Legacy

Gaming Wizard
    Framerate Enthusiast & Graphics Slut.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Finished it last night. The only complaint I have is that I can't believe that the still retained the ****test mechanic from UC4 which is the ****ty melee boss battle. It's not fun. It's super kak. Who playtested that kak?

Very Senior Member
    i don't have birthdays. i level up
    Experience

a thought on the story:

if it was all about money to buy a bomb, there must have been easier ways to get the cash. or start a revolution. the game never makes it clear what they were fighting for. or maybe i missed that part.

Game IDs
    Experience

I know I am late to the party, but just had to add my 2 cents.

Absolutely LOVING this game! Voice acting is superb. Facial animation is literally the best in the business. Overall graphics are (impossibly) even BETTER than UC4! Pacing is also better and the whole experience feels tighter and more focused. Also enjoying the casual banter between the leading ladies. Only at Chapter 5 but if i were pressed for answer, I think i might say I am enjoying this more bite-sized UC adventure more than its bigger brother.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro View Post

Absolutely LOVING this game! Voice acting is superb. Facial animation is literally the best in the business. Overall graphics are (impossibly) even BETTER than UC4! Pacing is also better and the whole experience feels tighter and more focused. Also enjoying the casual banter between the leading ladies. Only at Chapter 5 but if i were pressed for answer, I think i might say I am enjoying this more bite-sized UC adventure more than its bigger brother.
    Agreed. I enjoyed this more than UC4 for sure. I liked the shorter playtime, and as you said, it felt more focused to me aswell. The story was interesting and the environments are breathtaking at times. It somehow manages to look better than UC4 despite running on the same engine, and i think that is down to the change in setting, everything is just a lot more colorful.

I'd definitely be down for more releases like this. Would be cool to have a game about Sam and Sully, maybe exploring what they got up to at the end of UC4.

Gaming Wizard
    imdownhereforyoursoul
    Experience

after watching this guy's remote play review i'm going to be testing this out tonight.

http://playstationenthusiast.com/201...e-play-review/

The level of detail on the Vita is amazing. It's worth a try.
    Last edited by nykfist; October 17th, 2017 at 05:14 PM.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro View Post

I just finished the game and I also completely agree with you, enjoyed this immensely, more than any of the big 4. Uncharted 2 felt the closest to me , but that might be due to Chloe (?) being in both ganes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12