Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 143031323334
Results 331 to 338 of 338

Thread: Board Gaming Bargains & Specials

  1. #331
    Gaming Wizard
    Feelin' it
    Stu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    14,603
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoapyBubbles View Post
    It’s cos it’s still “monopoly”. They want to keep some identify
    Ok, but the little red car looks a little out of place in an Halo world
    Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

  2. #332
    Member
    Married

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    83
    Game IDs
    Experience

  3. #333
    Gaming Wizard onelargeprawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    18,803
    Experience

    Default

    For those who still play Monopoly, the Mzansi version is on the daily deal - https://www.takealot.com/monopoly-mzansi/PLID43037469

  4. #334
    Member
    Married

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    83
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onelargeprawn View Post
    For those who still play Monopoly, the Mzansi version is on the daily deal - https://www.takealot.com/monopoly-mzansi/PLID43037469
    If I could get free shipping, I’d go for it

  5. #335
    Member
    Married

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    83
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Does anyone know where I can get in stock “Patchwork” for a reasonable price (the out of stock prices are around R450).

  6. #336
    Gaming Wizard onelargeprawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    18,803
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoapyBubbles View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get in stock “Patchwork” for a reasonable price (the out of stock prices are around R450).
    I think you'd be hard pressed to find a new copy locally at that price. Raru hasn't had stock in months and the stores that have it are certainly not selling it for cheap. I'll certainly let you know if I spot any second hand copies on sale.

    Are you interested in Patchwork Doodle that's due out this year?

  7. #337
    Member
    Married

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    83
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onelargeprawn View Post
    I think you'd be hard pressed to find a new copy locally at that price. Raru hasn't had stock in months and the stores that have it are certainly not selling it for cheap. I'll certainly let you know if I spot any second hand copies on sale.

    Are you interested in Patchwork Doodle that's due out this year?
    I’ll do some research, sounds interesting!

  8. #338
    Gaming Wizard onelargeprawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    18,803
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoapyBubbles View Post
    I’ll do some research, sounds interesting!
    Roll & writes are still popular. I might be more interested in the new roll & write version of Imperial Settlers. The nice thing about the genre is that they always support solo.

    https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/...ers-roll-write

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 143031323334

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •