Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Pewdiepie apologises for racial slur that ‘just slipped out’

  1. #11
    Super Moderator
    Troll Team Tango
    Hodor
    Buffel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    32,123
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    that must have taken some time to get your point across but I can actually see what you saying. I personally still just think it is silly. I would much rather play the actual game myself (because I and most people can)
    There's nothing stopping you from going to a local football, cricket or rugby club and playing a casual game or two there.

  2. Saying Thanks:

    Raikan007 (September 13th, 2017)  

  3. #12
    Gaming Wizard
    #NeverForget #HeWillRise
    riezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Johannesburg South
    Posts
    16,461
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    that must have taken some time to get your point across but I can actually see what you saying. I personally still just think it is silly. I would much rather play the actual game myself (because I and most people can)

    None of us here can run out on to Old Trafford

    But I do get your point
    You literally only need a sufficently round object and 2 or more people to play soccer.

    Quote Originally Posted by nykfist View Post
    *off topic*

    Fair analogy, but most games don't play like a sports match.

    But I think most people watch game streams because of the commentary or the cleavage, and perhaps sometimes because they're too cheap/poor to purchase the game themselves.
    Or maybe because they enjoy it?

    I personally watch game commentary videos frequently from certain Youtube personalities I find interesting, for pretty much the same reason I listen to podcasts. Interesting debates/discussions/opinions on a topic of interest.
    "My belief is best, check how cool these eggs are, it proves my belief is awesome" ~ Azure Wrath

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by larch Hidden Content
    Yes because only Satanists use razors and knifes, the other killers uses spoons and forks :P And last time I checked candles comes in all kinds of colours not just white, but being the racist you are you assume a black candle must be a satanistic candle. Next you will be telling me white candles are the only true candles. Also "allegedly" does not equal the truth, kids do tend to talk a lot of ****.

  4. Saying Thanks:

    Raikan007 (September 14th, 2017)  

  5. #13
    Gaming Wizard
    imdownhereforyoursoul
    nykfist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Beach, CT
    Posts
    9,724
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riezo View Post
    You literally only need a sufficently round object and 2 or more people to play soccer.



    Or maybe because they enjoy it?

    I personally watch game commentary videos frequently from certain Youtube personalities I find interesting, for pretty much the same reason I listen to podcasts. Interesting debates/discussions/opinions on a topic of interest.
    well that's what i mean, they enjoy it for commentary or cleavage, or whatever else

  6. #14
    Addicted Member Batista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    CPT
    Posts
    3,358
    Experience

    Default

    I watch the guys that are not popular because they go into extreme detail almost code like detail of how to exploit certain things in games.This appeals to me as a developer,Im always trying to exploit games ,and some of these games have these 'exploits' built in to be used.
    Fast weapon switching, cancelling weapon reloading animation etc.To watch guys effortlessly chain together these things really makes me feel like a pathetic gamer.

  7. Saying Thanks:

    nykfist (September 13th, 2017)  

  8. #15
    Very Senior Member
    Best Trader 2013
    Married
    Raikan007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Durban
    Posts
    11,811
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    I get your points. I personally as my subjective opinion find it strange. May be if I actually started to watch it frequently I would feel different about it.

  9. Saying Thanks:

    LazyDemoni (September 14th, 2017)  

  10. #16
    Gaming Wizard
    Feelin' it
    Stu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    12,486
    Experience

    Default

    Watching someone else game is never uncool when it's super hard Mario Maker levels!
    Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

  11. Saying Thanks:

    SLYGUY (September 13th, 2017)  

  12. #17
    Very Senior Member medicnick83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    CBD, Cape Town
    Posts
    1,465
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    Watching someone else game is never uncool when it's super hard Mario Maker levels!
    LOL!!!

  13. #18
    Member LukeHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    77
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    I partly sympathize with him, I've said some nasty stuff when I'm proper p*ssed off before. Not typically of the racist nature, but stuff that I wouldn't say to somebody's face (road rage...)
    I don't actually mean any of it, it's a heat-of-the-moment thing.

    HOWEVER I'm not infront of millions of people, he should be more self-aware.
    Switch FC: SW-2909-0972-7485
    Follow me on instagram for some cool gaming/tech related content! @mostlyradthings

  14. #19
    Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Vast_aire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pta
    Posts
    10,484
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    I don't watch anybody play games because most of the time they suck or making jokes about not knowing how to play the game I think.

    Now and then I'll watch something cool like somebody beating sonic in a few minutes and cool stuff like that. But to sit and watch somebody play for hours is not for me.

  15. Saying Thanks:

    LazyDemoni (September 14th, 2017),  Raikan007 (September 14th, 2017)  

  16. #20
    Very Senior Member
    Best Trader 2013
    Married
    Raikan007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Durban
    Posts
    11,811
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vast_aire View Post
    I don't watch anybody play games because most of the time they suck or making jokes about not knowing how to play the game I think.

    Now and then I'll watch something cool like somebody beating sonic in a few minutes and cool stuff like that. But to sit and watch somebody play for hours is not for me.
    this is what I am saying not for me is the best way to put it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •