Thread: COD BO3 - which is the best SMG?

Game IDs
    Experience

Default COD BO3 - which is the best SMG?

I love smg's, all of them. I use different ones for different maps. The weevil, razor, VMP, Pharo and the kuda. The only SMG i despise is the vesper as the recoil makes it almost unplayable. I recently got the XMC and now use it exclusively for all maps, its that good. Its fiercely over powered with no recoil and just hammers everything. I almost feel sorry for players when its a 50/50 showdown. The vmp will still have the upper hand in close quarters but beyond 10 meters the XMC is a beast.

Addicted Member
    Run Like The Wind
    Game IDs
    Experience

VMP was my fav
    Make Money Online With Clixsense!
    Hidden Content

Experience

The XMC is ridiculous at close range but I don't own it sadly. My favourite and most used is the Kuda though. Used either with grip + stock or nothing depending on the class I have it on.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by AP3TOWN View Post
    The XMC is ridiculous at close range but I don't own it sadly. My favourite and most used is the Kuda though. Used either with grip + stock or nothing depending on the class I have it on.
    PewPew...yea dude i have had the pleasure of being melted on numerous occassions by ur kuda, my XMC does not makeup for my lack of skills.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Scully View Post
    PewPew...yea dude i have had the pleasure of being melted on numerous occassions by ur kuda, my XMC does not makeup for my lack of skills.
    Sorry lol

Lately I use the Razorback more than the Kuda

Game IDs
    Experience

When i was a noobie noob my go to gun was the ICR, but i couldn't win any 50/50's and then upgraded to the razorback which became my go to gun for many maps. The problem with the razor is that unless you have prestiged to master or used a permanent unlock there is very little game time with the razor as it only unlocks at level 46 i think.