Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones Final Season

Gaming Wizard
    Mr Bubz likez Dubz
    Experience

It's quite funny how the r/gameofthrones and r/freefolk have done complete 180s on one another.
    A few weeks back a tweet of mine hit some 20k upvotes in r/freefolk saying how the sub was the best thing about GOT.
    Now it's saltier than the dead sea.
    WHY DO YOU HAVE SIGNATURES TURNED ON, THAT SHlT WASTEFUL YO.

Gaming Wizard
    786| M.U.F.C
    Game IDs
    Experience

I actually like the direction for a lot of things.

Night king death

Second dragon Death

Danny losing her marbles

Jaime going back to Cerscei

BUT

The white walkers should've been stretched out with more knowledge behind them.

If the scorpions where so OP just from a surprise attack, surely it'll be used in the next hitman game.

I mean from the start of the season I never expected Danny and John to last, everyone had the thought of her losing herself was a possibility but man wtf was that execution.

Oh and Jaime was a total f* up. Just such a sudden 180 after all that character development is a joke on its own.

Good directions, shet writing.
    Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

3. Saying Thanks:

Neptune (May 16th, 2019)  

Very Senior Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

You know you about to fight the main Boss when the red dragon you fighting turn's & Say's **** this i'm outa here.

5. Saying Thanks:

SLYGUY (May 15th, 2019),  Warlock ZA (May 17th, 2019)  

Game IDs
    Experience

7. Saying Thanks:

SLYGUY (May 16th, 2019)  

Gaming Wizard
    Lets count to a Million
    Experience

Super Moderator
    Troll Team Tango
    Hodor
    Game IDs
    Experience

What frustrates me with this season is that the main plot points are actually perfectly good. It's just that they're not giving them the time they need to breathe and are just rushing from one point to the next while giving all secondary plot threads the Dorne treatment.

Plus the logical inconsistencies from one episode to the next and later episodes just invalidating prior episodes. For example, what was the point of showing the Dothraki being wiped out by the undead when they all just respawn later anyway?

10. Saying Thanks:

abev (May 16th, 2019),  cowbrains (May 16th, 2019),  creemyv (May 16th, 2019),  Neptune (May 16th, 2019),  Nerfherder (May 16th, 2019),  SPR1NGBOKKE (May 21st, 2019)  

Gaming Wizard
    Lets count to a Million
    Experience

Addicted Member
    Wait.... What???
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SLYGUY View Post
    Yet there will still be people here defending the show. "You are just angry because it's not ending the way YOU want it to" No... it has nothing to do with that, and everything to do with terrible writing to achieve and end goal leading to a circus of a final season.

It's like George told them "This is how it should end, but I won't tell you how to get there. You have two seasons" and they just went full on yolo in Season 8.
    Humanity's a failed experiment, walking the path to extinction.The earth will shake and the waters will rise. The elements reclaim what was taken.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Buffel View Post
    What frustrates me with this season is that the main plot points are actually perfectly good. It's just that they're not giving them the time they need to breathe and are just rushing from one point to the next while giving all secondary plot threads the Dorne treatment.

Plus the logical inconsistencies from one episode to the next and later episodes just invalidating prior episodes. For example, what was the point of showing the Dothraki being wiped out by the undead when they all just respawn later anyway?
    S U B V E R T E X P E C T A T I O N S

Has TV Tropes been updated yet?

Addicted Member
    Wait.... What???
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by cowbrains View Post
    S U B V E R T E X P E C T A T I O N S
    Capture.JPG
    Humanity's a failed experiment, walking the path to extinction.The earth will shake and the waters will rise. The elements reclaim what was taken.

15. Saying Thanks:

cowbrains (May 16th, 2019),  Neptune (May 16th, 2019),  Raikan007 (May 17th, 2019),  SamVImes (May 16th, 2019),  SLYGUY (May 16th, 2019)  

Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24404142434445464748 ... LastLast