Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1213141516

Thread: Game of Thrones Final Season

Gaming Wizard
    Lets count to a Million
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanecynic View Post
    Eeeeew! Just for that, I'll post the most spoilerest spoilers known to man, woman and child! Tyrion is actually not only a Half Man, but also a half Targaryen, and half Wildling! Oh, and he is also the Night King who had to travel back into his own past, and kill himself so that he can be reborn as the Full Man. Oh, and also also, Ghost is actually a faceless man, who is also Little Finger! MIND BLOWN!
    I live online spoilers mean **** all to me.5fm this morning was really bad with the spoilers

Very Senior Member
    "This ends tonight." —Arkham Knight
    Game IDs
    Experience

Oh, and also also, Ghost is actually a faceless man, who is also Little Finger! MIND BLOWN!
    I %#$€ing knew it! The actor who plays Ghost has been dropping sly hints in each interview and talk show he's been on, and this new revelation now puts everything into perspective!

So Little Finger has been serving the Many-Faced God all this time, keeping an eye on Jon as Ghost and on Arya as Syrio Forrel and Jaqen H'ghar. Its probably why Bran saw him as a threat last season and orchestrated his death, but a man has many faces and we'll find out next week that Little Finger is also The Mountain.

3. Saying Thanks:

SLYGUY (April 23rd, 2019)  

Addicted Member
    Wait.... What???
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Kelnari View Post
    I %#$€ing knew it! The actor who plays Ghost has been dropping sly hints in each interview and talk show he's been on, and this new revelation now puts everything into perspective!

So Little Finger has been serving the Many-Faced God all this time, keeping an eye on Jon as Ghost and on Arya as Syrio Forrel and Jaqen H'ghar. Its probably why Bran saw him as a threat last season and orchestrated his death, but a man has many faces and we'll find out next week that Little Finger is also The Mountain.
    And Ned Stark has been alive all this time, secretly working as a brothel keeper at Casterly Rock.

Also also also!

Missandei and Grey Worm fled Winterfel and traveled into the future to create their own 1990's pop group

Humanity's a failed experiment, walking the path to extinction.The earth will shake and the waters will rise. The elements reclaim what was taken.

5. Saying Thanks:

Kelnari (April 23rd, 2019)  

Very Senior Member
    "This ends tonight." —Arkham Knight
    Game IDs
    Experience

And Ned Stark has been alive all this time, secretly working as a brothel keeper at Casterly Rock.
    Ah, playing the long game I see, killing off the Lannisters with syphilis and gonorrhea. Revenge is always a dish best served cold and seems like the type of thing Ned Stark would do.
    I suppose walking around with no head hides your identity very well.

Also also also!

Missandei and Grey Worm fled Winterfel and traveled into the future to create their own 1990's pop group

Seven hells, at a quick glance that actually looks like My-Sundae and Grys Wurm

Gaming Wizard
    Lets count to a Million
    Experience

I mean its tues who hasn't watched eps2 yet

8. Saying Thanks:

Jer1cho (April 23rd, 2019)  

Very Senior Member
    i don't have birthdays. i level up
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SLYGUY View Post
    I mean its tues who hasn't watched eps2 yet
    just saw episode 1 last night. will get around to 2 later in the week.

10. Saying Thanks:

SLYGUY (April 23rd, 2019)  

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1213141516