Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16466263646566

Thread: Game of Thrones Final Season

Super Moderator
    Troll Team Tango
    Hodor
    Game IDs
    Experience

Probably the best summary I saw was someone saying: "The first few seasons rewarded you for paying attention, the last seasons punished you for paying attention."

It started off as a well plotted show where actions had logical and far-reaching consequences. It ended up as a rushed: "Let's just get this over with so we can all go home and move on with our lives" affair where the consequences from actions were largely irrelevant.

And then, for some unknown reason, they decided to turn the show into a sitcom during the last half of the final episode.

2. Saying Thanks:

cowbrains (Today)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by mantis za View Post
    It reminded me of the WWE when they made a wrestler suddenly turn heel to quickly manufacture a new plotline.

Addicted Member
    Wait.... What???
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Dont think I could handle anymore bs

LOL
    Yeah, I think we are all BS'd out at this stage. Back to Supernatural for me. Oh, also my wife hasn't seen Heroes yet, and they have the full original Heroes on Prime, so re-watching that now. Good times.
    Humanity's a failed experiment, walking the path to extinction.The earth will shake and the waters will rise. The elements reclaim what was taken.

Addicted Member
    Wait.... What???
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by cowbrains View Post
    It reminded me of the WWE when they made a wrestler suddenly turn heel to quickly manufacture a new plotline.
    Whenever someone talks about WWE, all I hear is good ol JR yelling "Bah Gawd what a Stunner!"
    Humanity's a failed experiment, walking the path to extinction.The earth will shake and the waters will rise. The elements reclaim what was taken.

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16466263646566