Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Expos/Events in Durban?

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by hueywld View Post
    Thats not true about expos, Indaba draws crowds in DBN, other events too, especially when hosted at the ICC tbh
    then how come we hardly have any musical concerts ? artists perform in JHB and CT and most exclude durbs

Very Senior Member
    i don't have birthdays. i level up
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by sesh17 View Post
    then how come we hardly have any musical concerts ? artists perform in JHB and CT and most exclude durbs
    maybe they consider 2 shows in a country of our size enough.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by wesh View Post
    maybe they consider 2 shows in a country of our size enough.
    doubt it, they will go where the money is , also I am pretty sure some have been cancelled in the past due to low ticket sales

Experience

Is anyone going for the rage expo this weekend at the dome?
    Zain

Experience

My theory is that most of the big concerts are arranged by 5FM. East Coast is the main station in Durban so they won't promote it and 90 percent of the time don't even play those artists. Eg East Coast claimed to be huge Seether fans but only ever played them once they brought out that Broken song. The only song of Seether that they have ever played.

Crap like John giving people a crappy cliched wedding song Legend gets supported because it is promoted.
    Last edited by CaptainE; October 4th, 2017 at 01:01 PM.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainE View Post
    My theiry is that most of the big concerts are arranged by 5FM. East Coast is the main station in Durban so they won't promote it and 90 percent of the time don't even play those artists. Eg East Coast claimed to be huge Seether fans but only ever played them once they brought out that Broken song. The only song of Seether that they have ever played.

Crap like John giving people a crappy cliched wedding song Legend gets supported because it is promoted.
    just looking at the upcoming events it seems KZN mostly caters to black artists , the link makes it pretty clear http://www.bigconcerts.co.za/events

Game IDs
    Experience

haha valid point, but its fine lol

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainE View Post
    My theory is that most of the big concerts are arranged by 5FM. East Coast is the main station in Durban so they won't promote it and 90 percent of the time don't even play those artists. Eg East Coast claimed to be huge Seether fans but only ever played them once they brought out that Broken song. The only song of Seether that they have ever played.

come on now, he is not crap lol.....he has been attacking Trump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12