Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Considering a 8700k build

Addicted Member
    I am the PUBG King...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by J0ub5 View Post
    Have you considered waiting for the new NZXT cases?

I have a S340 elite and I am a big fan of NZXT.

Also interested to find out why a air cooler and not IAO?

Enjoy the upgrade though. I think I enjoy assembling PC more than using them ...
    Also a fan of NZXT, I still think they make the best cases out there. I however don't like this kinda range from them as I prefer the massive phantom/noctis ect series which has way more space for air flow ect. I also prefer a full tower gaming case. I have the phantom 530, for me to get a smaller case will irritate the crap out of me lol....

Really hoping for them to release a series in the future that is similar to size than mine...
    Last edited by Transformer09; October 30th, 2017 at 03:30 PM.
    The storm follows in my wake

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Transformer09 View Post
    Also a fan of NZXT, I still think they make the best cases out there. I however don't like this kinda range from them as I prefer the massive phantom/noctis ect series which has way more space for air flow ect. I also prefer a full tower gaming case. I have the phantom 530, for me to get a smaller case will irritate the crap out of me lol....

Really hoping for them to release a series in the future that is similar to size than mine...
    Also way overpriced. $200 case means it will cost a boat load here. The H500P is $149 and it's almost 3k here.

One case I have found quite tempting is the Thermaltake View 71. The price for what you get as a Full Tower case is great imo. Only thing I don't like is there is no PSU cover. There is always some compromise with a case these days. I just feel the prices are becoming ridiculous.

The C700P is now over 6k. That obliterates every single good point it has in my opinion.

Addicted Member
    I am the PUBG King...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Jer1cho View Post
    Also way overpriced. $200 case means it will cost a boat load here. The H500P is $149 and it's almost 3k here.

One case I have found quite tempting is the Thermaltake View 71. The price for what you get as a Full Tower case is great imo. Only thing I don't like is there is no PSU cover. There is always some compromise with a case these days. I just feel the prices are becoming ridiculous.

The C700P is now over 6k. That obliterates every single good point it has in my opinion.
    Yeah maybe the H700i is a bit overpriced (thanks to our R) but like I said, I prefer a full tower in anyway so wont even look at these models. The Noctis is an excellent case for R1699 locally and I rate it as one of the best although it is a mid tower.

Its very close to the phantom range's shape and that is what I like. The more airflow a case the better, I dont like these closed compressed cases like Phanteks ect.. If you ever owned a NZXT case then you will know, their quality is amazing and if that means I maybe need to pay around 3-4k for one in the future then so be it...

I will do it with a smile cuz I know I will get quality...I am not saying cases like phanteks ect are crap, I am just saying that I prefer NZXT above any other brand

I dont like the C700P but yes it is very expensive...That being said, when I bought my Phantom 530 back in 2013 is was around R1500 I think
    The storm follows in my wake

Experience

Fractal Design make great cases but they don't seem to be available in SA anymore. I love my Define R5, it offers excellent configurations and practicality.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234