Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunt:Showdown

Oupa
    Oh my God I'm back with the Master Race
    Game IDs
    Experience

Default Hunt:Showdown

IGN released the last demo online.
    This is my most anticipated for 2018. Super excited and as soon as pre orders open i'm there.

2. Saying Thanks:

Neptune (October 18th, 2017)  

Oupa
    Game IDs
    Experience

The Hunt is going Early Access

and it's on Steam now to add to your wishlist.

4. Saying Thanks:

Count_Grishnackh (October 12th, 2017),  Neptune (October 18th, 2017),  Transformer09 (October 13th, 2017)  

Experience

This game looks absolutely insane!!!!

6. Saying Thanks:

Neptune (October 18th, 2017)  

Experience

Dammit guys, why are there not so many people excited for this??

Oupa
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Dammit guys, why are there not so many people excited for this??
    Locals maybe not but on Reddit and Steam people are going nuts. I think I was the first to notice it came on steam as I posted it in there and Reddit first. I watch everyday for the EA date.

Addicted Member
    I am the PUBG King...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Got my closed Alpha key over the weekend. Going to download it tonight.
    The storm follows in my wake

Oupa
    Game IDs
    Experience

My hopes for loving this game went out the door after playing even before this closed Alpha. It's fairly pretty but runs like the dogs breakfast(I know it's a Alpha), but that not the reason I can't play it. I will still buy it later on but because it takes Escape from Tarkov's game style it just doesn't come close to the production value and content as well as gun play which at the moment EFT is the leader on the market even been better than Destiny. So if I'm to play something it's going to be EFT and not HUNT Showdown.
    I'd be playing HUNT actually if it was a SP or COOP game with quests than a PVP game.

Addicted Member
    I am the PUBG King...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by IwastheStig View Post
    My hopes for loving this game went out the door after playing even before this closed Alpha. It's fairly pretty but runs like the dogs breakfast(I know it's a Alpha), but that not the reason I can't play it. I will still buy it later on but because it takes Escape from Tarkov's game style it just doesn't come close to the production value and content as well as gun play which at the moment EFT is the leader on the market even been better than Destiny. So if I'm to play something it's going to be EFT and not HUNT Showdown.
    I'd be playing HUNT actually if it was a SP or COOP game with quests than a PVP game.
    Bought EFT last year and I think I played like 1hour or something. The game looked meh, colors looked washed out and everything was kinda blurry. Anyway think its just a few settings that I can tweak. Will prob play EFT again but I did not find it enjoyable at all, that being said I was playing alone but if there is one thing I dont like about this game it is the camping. I am not saying the game is bad, its just does not suit my type of style. I do however agree with you on the gun play which is super realistic and feels great.

Will download Hunt Showdown tonight and give it a try. The gameplay from Shroud a week ago on youtube looked on point, game looks fantastic and he was getting decent fps. I like the setting of the world, it kinda reminds me of bloodborne for one or other reason lol.

The only game we've been playing these last couple of months is PUBG (getting tired of it), we are actually busy with a local tourny. Looking forward to upcoming shooters like Post Scriptum and Hell Let Loose.

Last edited by Transformer09; February 13th, 2018 at 08:50 AM.
    The storm follows in my wake

Oupa
    Game IDs
    Experience

I also got bored of EFT last year, why i sold my account. But I bought it again in Dec and have been playing it non stop since then. Been a lot of patches, yes the game has desync and other problems but it's just so good now and the new map Shoreline is like a mini DayZ map. Hunt is definitely a co-op game. As a solo player is just boring, which games shouldn't be and sends up a red flag.

Very Senior Member
    I went to Gamescom 2016
    Game IDs
    Experience

i got my alpha code this morning so busy downloading it now ... amped to play it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast