Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Is GT sport worth it

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by nan0s0ldier View Post
    Any locals still playing GT SPORT? I recently got the game (finished Career) and would like to play with some ZA guys
    http://www.consoleracing.co.za/Forum/

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Row-_S View Post
    I tried looking on the forum but it seems quite dead

Game IDs
    Experience

Eventuall picked up the game, saw a copy through the window of a cahs converters, glad I waited cause if I spent more than R150 on this I would have had a sour taste in my mouth. Codes still worked but barely unlocked anything, so much for a day 1 edition

I'm enjoying it so far though but it is still missing that GT soul of the old games. It also seems much easier now, they are more lenient with the licenses and such. Enjoying the track mode where you go through different portions of the track and then a full lap when you are done, have completed just over 50% so far and got a bunch of great cars, haven't barely gone into the career mode, tried the clubman cup, won all the races and don't remember anything happening so just went into the license and mission side as you at least get rewarded there.

Major rubber banding though, you can catch up to number 1 being 15 seconds behind on the first lap and by the 6th lap they are still only 3-4seconds behind you, yeah sure ok
    PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord

Hidden Content

Experience

I have GT Sport. After hardly playing it, I went on to buy a PS3 and started playing GT5 again. The graphics may not be as good but it is alot of fun.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456