Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Full humble bundle Best of 2017

  1. #21
    Senior Member RedLuigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    188
    Experience

    Default

    Add me in too

  2. #22
    Oupa
    Deciding What 2 Buy next...
    cheza121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    6,454
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    and closed.
    Hidden Content
    the quieter you are the more you hear

  3. #23
    Oupa
    Deciding What 2 Buy next...
    cheza121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    6,454
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Congrats @nykfist.

    will PM you shortly.

    And for everyone else, i should be doing another giveaway around the 4th of march, maybe one sooner.
    Hidden Content
    the quieter you are the more you hear

  4. Saying Thanks:

    Ietermagog (February 14th, 2018),  nykfist (February 13th, 2018),  Wyvern (February 13th, 2018)  

  5. #24
    Banned
    imdownhereforyoursoul

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Beach, CT
    Posts
    11,192
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheza121 View Post
    Congrats @nykfist.

    will PM you shortly.

    And for everyone else, i should be doing another giveaway around the 4th of march, maybe one sooner.
    Amazing dude! I can't wait to test it out and see what it's like. Thanks!


    NB: If anyone sees something on the list that they really want
    -- apart from Death Road to Canada (PC/Mac) -- then just let me know in the next couple of days and I'll pass on the code for it... I feel like a gluttonous gaming pig keeping all these cool games to myself
    Last edited by nykfist; February 13th, 2018 at 10:44 AM.

  6. Saying Thanks:

    cheza121 (February 13th, 2018),  GPunk (February 14th, 2018)  

  7. #25
    Senior Member RedLuigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    188
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nykfist View Post
    Amazing dude! I can't wait to test it out and see what it's like. Thanks!


    NB: If anyone sees something on the list that they really want
    -- apart from Death Road to Canada (PC/Mac) -- then just let me know in the next couple of days and I'll pass on the code for it... I feel like a gluttonous gaming pig keeping all these cool games to myself
    Hey man I'd really like to give goat simulator to a friend who'd love it, if you're not going to play it of course

  8. Saying Thanks:

    cheza121 (February 13th, 2018)  

  9. #26
    Banned
    imdownhereforyoursoul

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Beach, CT
    Posts
    11,192
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedLuigi View Post
    Hey man I'd really like to give goat simulator to a friend who'd love it, if you're not going to play it of course
    PM incoming...

  10. Saying Thanks:

    cheza121 (February 15th, 2018),  RedLuigi (February 13th, 2018)  

  11. #27
    Senior Member RedLuigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    188
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nykfist View Post
    PM incoming...
    Thanks a lot man

  12. Saying Thanks:

    cheza121 (February 15th, 2018),  nykfist (February 13th, 2018)  

  13. #28
    Very Senior Member
    I went to Gamescom 2016
    GPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    1,303
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Congrats on the Win !

  14. Saying Thanks:

    cheza121 (February 15th, 2018),  nykfist (February 13th, 2018)  

  15. #29
    Banned
    imdownhereforyoursoul

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Beach, CT
    Posts
    11,192
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default


    Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion (PC)
    Turmoil (PC/Mac)
    Turmoil Soundtrack
    Verdun (PC/Mac)



    Still got these ones if anyone is super keen for any!
    Last edited by nykfist; February 14th, 2018 at 01:55 PM.

  16. Saying Thanks:

    cheza121 (February 15th, 2018),  GPunk (February 14th, 2018),  Ietermagog (February 14th, 2018)  

  17. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    436
    Experience

    Default

    @nykfist pm sent for Five Nights at Freddy’s: Sister Location

    Thanks
    Hidden Content [URL=http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/Ietermagog]

  18. Saying Thanks:

    cheza121 (February 15th, 2018),  nykfist (February 14th, 2018)  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •