Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: How to set up Indonesian PSN account!

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    It's good, better than our store. But with the exchange rate now it's not as good as it was earlier this year.

Still great prices on plus subs
    Just checked out their prices, I'll make an Indonesia account and get plus on that instead. Can't believe I've never heard of their store lol

2. Saying Thanks:

Raikan007 (July 14th, 2018),  sesh17 (July 14th, 2018)  

Experience

Hey guys so I know some of you use this method to buy stuff. I do too and I picked up a good number of games for a super deal. The problem is you can't fund the account with a local card and have to buy vouchers.

Well that is a thing of the past. I tried all bank cards in SA from Capitec to FNB to standard bank to woolworths credit card but not 1 allows it.

Today I just happened to try my new Old Mutual Money account card and it''s working. So if you are tire of just buying vouchers and looking for a local card that actually works funding both ZA and IND PSN accounts the Old Mutual money account is for you. It does not have visa secure for online purchases so keep the details safe but works well.

I purchased COD WW2 just now with this funding method. Some proof that I added the card to my Indonesia account.

You can open an Old Mutual account online and just collect a card at any Old Mutual branch once the account is opened.

4. Saying Thanks:

BennieD (August 4th, 2018),  MvanHeerden (August 5th, 2018),  otakud (August 6th, 2018),  sesh17 (August 5th, 2018),  Snakey_ZA (August 4th, 2018)  

Experience

I tried to collect my Old Mutual card, was there almost an hour.
    Error with my profile, when the lady suggested we do the process manually I said no thanks

Experience

For me it was relatively simple as I applied online and uploaded my documents. 10min or so later got a sms to say everything is good and I need to collect a in one of the branches. Collected the card the process in the branch took 6min and dialed the ussd code to activate the account. Was activated after that. Loaded some money in the account and then just happened to test it with psn indonesia and it works.

Experience

I'll try in a month or so again when I move towns.
    I don't want to set foot in that branch again.
    Thanks Cavedog

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by BennieD View Post
    I'll try in a month or so again when I move towns.
    I don't want to set foot in that branch again.
    Thanks Cavedog
    No problem. The Indonesia account is not giving AMAZING prices anymore but their PSN Plus is continuously going on special so you will always save on PSN plus if you do the Indonesia account and when paying with the Old Mutual money account card it actually makes the saving worth while because you do lose quite a bit when buying IDR prepaid cards in USD as you pay a conversion fee ZAR to USD with your card issuer and then you pay a inflated price for the prepaid card too. Now by buying direct with your card you basically just pay the conversion fee for ZAR to IDR which was R16 or so when I bought something for IDR 400 0000 or ~R400 when converted.

Experience

@cavedog
    Yeah I've only really used the IND store for PS+.
    At the moment they do have a great deal Detroit Become Human, the Old Mutual direct conversion way is about R100 cheaper than buying the voucher in US Dollars. That's how I justified waiting for so long this morning at the branch

Game IDs
    Experience

Anyone able to please confirm this scenario for me.

Game Sharing with a buddy of mine, with 2 SA accounts.

Can I go and create an Indonesia account on my playstation, purchase for example Spiderman which convert to R680 and then play that game on my SA account thats being shared? I know the game share buddy wont have access to the game which is perfectly fine as its a title he just isnt interested in at the moment so it suits me. Just want to see if anyone else is running with the same setup as the above?

Ninja
    Best Mafia Player 2012
    Sipho/Sipson I dont know anymore :'(
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Soprono View Post
    Anyone able to please confirm this scenario for me.

Game Sharing with a buddy of mine, with 2 SA accounts.

Can I go and create an Indonesia account on my playstation, purchase for example Spiderman which convert to R680 and then play that game on my SA account thats being shared? I know the game share buddy wont have access to the game which is perfectly fine as its a title he just isnt interested in at the moment so it suits me. Just want to see if anyone else is running with the same setup as the above?
    Um I can only talk from my experience but my friend and I game share and we share the Indonesian account.
    We were able to play monster hunter together with our own profiles. Which was purchased on the Indonesian account.
    Considering its an sp game you could play and finish and he can do it after. Just a matter of switching the console to primary.

In terms of your question it won't affect your share

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Siphon View Post
    Um I can only talk from my experience but my friend and I game share and we share the Indonesian account.
    We were able to play monster hunter together with our own profiles. Which was purchased on the Indonesian account.
    Considering its an sp game you could play and finish and he can do it after. Just a matter of switching the console to primary.

In terms of your question it won't affect your share
    Thanks @Siphon,

Just to confirm, you two game share and have another 3rd Indonesian account running between you two. With regards to switching your consoles to primary isnt there a limit on the amount of times you can do that (unless im thinking of the forced deactivate using the web site).

So you would login to the Indonesian account, finish up, let your buddy know, deactivate your console as primary, and activate his account as primary on your console and he would then do the opposite? If im getting it correctly? Obviously to also keep your other sharing accounts still going while also being able to share the Indonesian one? Sorry bit of a confusing summary there, hope it makes sense.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718 LastLast