Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 1011121314

Thread: How to set up Indonesian PSN account!

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    It's good, better than our store. But with the exchange rate now it's not as good as it was earlier this year.

Still great prices on plus subs
    Just checked out their prices, I'll make an Indonesia account and get plus on that instead. Can't believe I've never heard of their store lol

2. Saying Thanks:

Raikan007 (July 14th, 2018),  sesh17 (July 14th, 2018)  

Experience

Hey guys so I know some of you use this method to buy stuff. I do too and I picked up a good number of games for a super deal. The problem is you can't fund the account with a local card and have to buy vouchers.

Well that is a thing of the past. I tried all bank cards in SA from Capitec to FNB to standard bank to woolworths credit card but not 1 allows it.

Today I just happened to try my new Old Mutual Money account card and it''s working. So if you are tire of just buying vouchers and looking for a local card that actually works funding both ZA and IND PSN accounts the Old Mutual money account is for you. It does not have visa secure for online purchases so keep the details safe but works well.

I purchased COD WW2 just now with this funding method. Some proof that I added the card to my Indonesia account.

You can open an Old Mutual account online and just collect a card at any Old Mutual branch once the account is opened.

4. Saying Thanks:

BennieD (August 4th, 2018),  MvanHeerden (August 5th, 2018),  otakud (August 6th, 2018),  sesh17 (August 5th, 2018),  Snakey_ZA (August 4th, 2018)  

Experience

I tried to collect my Old Mutual card, was there almost an hour.
    Error with my profile, when the lady suggested we do the process manually I said no thanks

Experience

For me it was relatively simple as I applied online and uploaded my documents. 10min or so later got a sms to say everything is good and I need to collect a in one of the branches. Collected the card the process in the branch took 6min and dialed the ussd code to activate the account. Was activated after that. Loaded some money in the account and then just happened to test it with psn indonesia and it works.

Experience

I'll try in a month or so again when I move towns.
    I don't want to set foot in that branch again.
    Thanks Cavedog

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by BennieD View Post
    I'll try in a month or so again when I move towns.
    I don't want to set foot in that branch again.
    Thanks Cavedog
    No problem. The Indonesia account is not giving AMAZING prices anymore but their PSN Plus is continuously going on special so you will always save on PSN plus if you do the Indonesia account and when paying with the Old Mutual money account card it actually makes the saving worth while because you do lose quite a bit when buying IDR prepaid cards in USD as you pay a conversion fee ZAR to USD with your card issuer and then you pay a inflated price for the prepaid card too. Now by buying direct with your card you basically just pay the conversion fee for ZAR to IDR which was R16 or so when I bought something for IDR 400 0000 or ~R400 when converted.

Experience

@cavedog
    Yeah I've only really used the IND store for PS+.
    At the moment they do have a great deal Detroit Become Human, the Old Mutual direct conversion way is about R100 cheaper than buying the voucher in US Dollars. That's how I justified waiting for so long this morning at the branch

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 1011121314