Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for Clan to join playing Xbox One

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Distinctchip99 View Post
    TBH I just don't have time for the kind of commitment that a clan requires. Will just play for fun
    Our clan started in 2007/8 and now we hardly ever play games together, we have evolved into a bunch of friends.

Just start your own clan. Lay down the rules that makes it a social clan and have fun.
    Hidden Content for all your Thailand travel adviceHidden Content

2. Saying Thanks:

Distinctchip99 (March 14th, 2018)  

Addicted Member
    Poser!
    Experience

I think clans is an overrated buzz word these days.
    Unless you're into hectic comp scenes on some games there's no point in joining a "clan". Rather jump into a game related thread, find people here that play the same games as you and eventually you'll have a group of locals/friends to jam with.

I play OW & Soulsborne games with people I've met here on SAG that have gone on to become friends.

4. Saying Thanks:

Distinctchip99 (March 14th, 2018)  

Very Senior Member
    FREAKING AWESOME
    Game IDs
    Experience

Chipping in here.

As @Sting_Ray said, clan is just a buzzword.

My advice? Find a game you want to play with other people. Then find or make a thread here on the forum and ask if anyone is keen to join, then go from there.

I did that with the Destiny crowd on PS4. We started out as a few people on a whatsapp group from this forum and progressed into a pretty large group that outgrew whatsapp and spun up a Discord server. We dont just play Destiny either, a bunch of us have branched out into other games too. I will say it has gotten a lot quieter as of late, but there is a core group of peeps that stick around and talk **** on discord most days.

I dont mean to be elitist, but GFDZ is PS4 focused as well, so I dont think we would be able to help much unfortunately either. Otherwise I would have said to join us by all means.

6. Saying Thanks:

Sting_Ray (April 10th, 2018)  

Very Senior Member
    You see this above ^^? Now that is skill!!
    Game IDs
    Experience

If you are a old gamer, you use the term clan or posse or platoon. Nowadays its e-sports this e-sports that...

Like the above said rather just join a few locals who play that game

Experience

Anyone interested in starting a clan for RB6 siege? Would like to play a little bit more competitively than ranked. ESL plays bomb so that.should be the main focus..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12