Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Skyrim Switch

  1. #11
    Senior Member fwwwn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    834
    Experience

    Default

    Looks like Core has stock again, listing is available for purchase on Raru: https://raru.co.za/video-games/5441863-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-nintendo-switch

    @PlayingItCool94 Thanks, but I don't shop at Takealot anymore. Worst customer service ever.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    292
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fwwwn View Post
    Looks like Core has stock again, listing is available for purchase on Raru: https://raru.co.za/video-games/5441863-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-nintendo-switch

    @PlayingItCool94 Thanks, but I don't shop at Takealot anymore. Worst customer service ever.
    Eh I've never had a problem with them and I abuse their vouchers ALOT, R200 is R200.

    But I won't persuade you

  3. #13
    Senior Member NiceDream_420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    JHB
    Posts
    829
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    It's also on sale in the eshop if you dont mind digital for R448 i think..

  4. #14
    Very Senior Member G4rf13lt ZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Blommetjies fontein
    Posts
    1,786
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    I will have a copy by the end of the month if some of you want to buy it. I'm open to trades as well
    Hidden Content
    3DS FC: 1908-2062-8092

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Saldanha
    Posts
    61
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G4rf13lt ZA View Post
    I will have a copy by the end of the month if some of you want to buy it. I'm open to trades as well
    If PoRrA doesn't take it. How much would u want for it?

  6. #16
    Very Senior Member G4rf13lt ZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Blommetjies fontein
    Posts
    1,786
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shyguy_2046 View Post
    If PoRrA doesn't take it. How much would u want for it?
    Sent you a PM earlier today
    Hidden Content
    3DS FC: 1908-2062-8092

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •