Thread: 6 face button controller for pc

Experience

Red face 6 face button controller for pc

City/Town: George
    Hey, not sure this is the right place to post this but the street fighter sub forum seems a bit dead - I recently picked up Street fighter 5 arcade on Steam and am keen to get back into fighting games but im finding the xbox360 controller to be rubbish for this purpose, im not keen to move over to a fightstick cos i am comfortable using a gamepad but i really need something with 6 face buttons.

Was hoping some of you guys in the know may be able to point me in the right direction or hook me up. I have seen the sf5 madcatz fightpads for cheap on raru but ive seen some poor reviews and am not certain of pc compatability, and the apparently superior hori fighting commander pads seem hard to find.

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Addicted Member
    Killing is badong!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by LeisureForce View Post
    Hey, not sure this is the right place to post this but the street fighter sub forum seems a bit dead - I recently picked up Street fighter 5 arcade on Steam and am keen to get back into fighting games but im finding the xbox360 controller to be rubbish for this purpose, im not keen to move over to a fightstick cos i am comfortable using a gamepad but i really need something with 6 face buttons.

Was hoping some of you guys in the know may be able to point me in the right direction or hook me up. I have seen the sf5 madcatz fightpads for cheap on raru but ive seen some poor reviews and am not certain of pc compatability, and the apparently superior hori fighting commander pads seem hard to find.

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks
    I would say just get a PS3 controller. In my opinion, they are amazing for fighting games. I know its not 6 face buttons, but just use the shoulder buttons. You can set up a ps3 controller quite easily on pc.
    You're all diamonds.
    We'll make diamonds from their ashes, take them into battle with us.
    We are Diamond Dogs.

Hidden Content

3. Saying Thanks:

LeisureForce (April 10th, 2018)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SavageSloth View Post
    I would say just get a PS3 controller. In my opinion, they are amazing for fighting games. I know its not 6 face buttons, but just use the shoulder buttons. You can set up a ps3 controller quite easily on pc.
    Thanks for the reply dude, ill look into it, if the ps3 triggers arent disproportionately squishy like the x360's then it might just work out