Thread: FEELER: i7 8700k, Z370, h115i, phantek P400s tempered glass

Experience

Default FEELER: i7 8700k, Z370, h115i, phantek P400s tempered glass

Game Title: i7 8700k
    City/Town: Durbanville
    Shipping: N/A
    So ...it is not that time of year again ...or every 2 years for that matter yet I find myself in the itch to ditch intel for AMD. Next weeks reviews however will determane if I do this or not as I can always wait and see what Zotac offers with their Zbox Mini PCs which takes less space than a xbone S.

But anyway the real reason you are here is to see if you might be interested in the price should I go the route I want to take. So...

Intel i7 8700k
    H115i Pro (RGB)
    MSI Z370 SLI Plus
    Phanteks P400S black

The case also has 2 140mm SP fans infront of the 280mm radiator for a push pull config, the 2 120mm fans are mounted at the top of the case for pulling out air as well as a 120mm fan at the back to pull out air.

All core enhanced has been used and memory OC has been done up to the 3200mhz spec.

I am asking for R9000. (main reason being I installed the h115i pro about a month ago)

Also this is just a feeler for interest and not for sale just yet.
    Last edited by StarBound; April 17th, 2018 at 08:56 PM.
    LG OLED 55E6V|Samsung K950
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Gaming Wizard
    Praise Lord GabeN
    Game IDs
    Experience

I'm somewhat interested. Not desperate to upgrade but my i5-3570K is getting a bit long in the tooth. How old are the other components?

Just making sure that there's no memory included?

Experience

Yeah memory is not included. Just mentioning that the memory was clocked to its OC specs.

For those who does not know, JEDEC spec is 2133mhz, everything else is an overclock even if the ram is rated 3200mhz. Just felt I needed to mention it.

The parts are just over 6 months old except the h115i pro which was purchased last month so I'm pretty much asking the replacement cost of a new one.

Also I am throwing this out there but I need to see what the AMD Ryzen 2 performance figures are first.
    LG OLED 55E6V|Samsung K950
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

4. Saying Thanks:

Lord of the Pies (April 13th, 2018)