Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Honeymoon (destination / tips)

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by L-Dog View Post
    Argentina does sound awesome but the weather might be slightly cold first week in November. Curently probably leaning towards South America or South Asia islands. Phi Phi seems awesome just not sure if there are any all inclusive packages. Any idea on the cost of alcohol I assume it would be pretty expensive?
    I am now very confused...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

Game IDs
    Experience

Budget per person is around 20 - 25k including flights. Only reason I am looking for all inclusive is usually the food and drink especially alcohol is very expensive and I would rather avoid any nasty surprises.
    Ask your travel agent for a package deal to Bali. The weather will be good that time of the year.

Legian and particularly Seminyak will be perfect. Ask them for a split between Bali and Gili Trawangan. Villa Ombak, Scalliwags or The Beach House is nicely located there.

Maybe ask for a half-board package?
    Hidden Content for all your Thailand travel adviceHidden Content

Experience

Good Morning All

I think I have finally decided on Bali or Vietnam, leaing towards Vietnam we love the food. Any recommendations of hotel in the area? I see the country is massive so weather differs between the North and South.

Thanks

Game IDs
    Experience

Good Morning All

I think I have finally decided on Bali or Vietnam, leaing towards Vietnam we love the food. Any recommendations of hotel in the area? I see the country is massive so weather differs between the North and South.

Thanks
    In Vietnam I will recommend this: Fly into Hanoi- Go to Halong Bay on a overnight boat trip - go down to Hoi An - go to Nha Trang and do a boat trip from there - go to Saigon (Hoi Chi Minh) - do a Mekong Delta overnighty trip to Phnom Penh in Cambodia- Fly home from there.

I won't recommend sitting at one resort in Vietnam and it is rainy season from October with cold weather in the North.

My choice will be Bali if you want to stay at one resort for the whole time. Seminyak has very nice resorts.

Edit: My top tip will be to go to Gili Trawangan. Look at the Beach House or Villa Ombak.
    Last edited by bokka1; June 11th, 2018 at 11:29 AM.
    Hidden Content for all your Thailand travel adviceHidden Content

Experience

Hey guys, think I have decided on somewhere in Indonesia. Any recommendations on Travel agents or should I just go for Trivargo, Airbnb etc?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456