Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: H1Z1 announced be released on PlayStation 4 (Free to Play)

Experience

Damn , was looking forward to trying this out, seeems its not even worth the download now.What is the download size?

Nevermind - this is just terrible.
    Last edited by Batista; May 24th, 2018 at 12:48 PM.

Experience

Seems every time I switch on my ps4 this has an update waiting for me to download at least they not to big.

Experience

So I gave it a try this weekend.Its not bad but I reckon PUBG is the better of the 2.
    Controls are a bit wonky and not so smooth.I only played Combat training because of the load times in the normal modes.Atleast with training you respawn within 10 seconds.

Some issues with car handling aswell,hitbox detection is a wee bit off too.Graphics are a bit darker and not as crisp as PUBG.Cant really equip certain items onto your character, its decent for a free game though.

Experience

There must be a lot of bugs with all the updates that it's had in the last week. I played it on the weekend and could get into a match alright but wasn't impressed by the graphics which look PS3 standard and moving and looting felt pretty slow and unresponsive at times. Overall not too bad but needs some serious polishing. I will stick to Fortnite BR for now.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567