Thread: Urgent Far Cry 5 co-op question

Experience

Default Urgent Far Cry 5 co-op question

I experienced co-op with voice chat for the first time last night, and now I'm jumping up and down to play Far Cry 5 co-op, but I can't find any answers to my questions on Google.

1. If I have finished my Campaign but my buddy is new, and he invites me, Do I still have all my unlocks available, or do I start fresh like him?

2. Vice Versa, If I invite him, does he also have access to my Choppers and Black Market and Sniper Rifles?

I'm planning on buying a second copy of the game just for co-op, but I need to know the setup before I proceed.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    I experienced co-op with voice chat for the first time last night, and now I'm jumping up and down to play Far Cry 5 co-op, but I can't find any answers to my questions on Google.

1. If I have finished my Campaign but my buddy is new, and he invites me, Do I still have all my unlocks available, or do I start fresh like him?

2. Vice Versa, If I invite him, does he also have access to my Choppers and Black Market and Sniper Rifles?

I'm planning on buying a second copy of the game just for co-op, but I need to know the setup before I proceed.
    I haven't played FC5, but if its like FC4, then you still have your unlocked items.
    My buddy and I figured out that he can give me all the guns he has unlocked, which I hadn't, by equipping them and then dropping them in the game - made it way more interesting when we both had big guns
    You can try that to give him your sniper rifles and whatever else you want to give your buddy.

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

1. Yes you keep your stuff.
    2. If you buy them in his game it's there while you are.

Progress does not crossover. Only xp, unlocks and perks earned. So if you join him and free cheese burger, in your gsme you need to redo that mission, etc.