Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ancient lost civilizations

Gaming Wizard
    ..XV..
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SauRoN View Post
    Demon worship and/or orgies.

Jeez did nobody teach you anything in school?
    Aaaaah, the universal answer..

Once you've stood at the base of the great pyramids it really makes your head work overtime.. It seems impossible.. It would be amazing to have seen the construction..
    <<Final Fantasy XV>>

Addicted Member
    Comedian of the Year 2013
    Praise the sun! \|--|/
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SauRoN View Post
    It's amazing what was managed way back when...but also don't talk kak.

We can do much better work today with much better machinery. We just aren't retarded enough to build **** from stone any more...because it's stupid and a waste of time and effort.

We have this magical stuff called glass and metal and also this thing called casting concrete for just about everything else.

There is absolutely no need for us to cut and chisel **** in the modern world.

Hey but I get 150+ floors of Skyscraper is "barely achieving" when conspiracy theories are in play.
    I said barely you reprobate. Show me one modern machine that can cut sometimes like this:

and this thing is estimated to be 7000 years old. so imagine how smooth and rounded off it was before erosion. It's size stones were moved 900 m away from the quarry, uphill. It's said it would have needed around 40 elephants too move. we can barely move 300+ tons today

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by D4RKL1NGza View Post
    I said barely you reprobate. Show me one modern machine that can cut sometimes like this:

and this thing is estimated to be 7000 years old. so imagine how smooth and rounded off it was before erosion. It's size stones were moved 900 m away from the quarry, uphill. It's said it would have needed around 40 elephants too move. we can barely move 300+ tons today
    You are failing to understand that nobody would build a machine to do that because it's simply not useful.

Doesn't mean we can't build said machine, just that nobody can be bothered.

We literally make tunnels through mountains effienctly and quickly with great accuracy.

We have the technology. We just use it more practically.

You can do anything like this given enough time. We just don't bother wasting that time any more.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

4. Saying Thanks:

D4RKL1NGza (May 9th, 2018),  Nadir (May 10th, 2018)  

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234