Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41718788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: LG OLED TV Discussion

Experience

Wonder if I shouldn't move my C9 55" to my PC room and get a C9 65" for the living room.
    LG OLED 55C8|DENON X4400H
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by wgb View Post
    So for us oakes too scared of burn-in to risk OLED: what's the lekkerest display to be ready for PS5?
    I'm sticking to my Samsung 60" KS8000 for now. Sure, it will only be 4k60 but I'm okay with that for a start.
    I'll see what is available next year in terms of upgrade options.

3. Saying Thanks:

wgb (September 16th, 2020)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by TheV View Post
    I'm sticking to my Samsung 60" KS8000 for now. Sure, it will only be 4k60 but I'm okay with that for a start.
    I'll see what is available next year in terms of upgrade options.
    There's a lot of talk that this year's range of TVs will just continue into next year given current events.

5. Saying Thanks:

wgb (September 16th, 2020)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by KenMasters View Post
    There's a lot of talk that this year's range of TVs will just continue into next year given current events.
    Then maybe I buy something from this year's range next year. Or wait another year.
    I'm honestly not in too much of a rush. I've been gaming at 4k60 on the PC for quite a while and its a great experience.
    Once the PS5 is out I will get a better idea of how many things are actually pushing 4k120 and how much benefit there is to be had by investing in a new display.

7. Saying Thanks:

rayyan1881 (September 16th, 2020)  

Experience

Hello. Hi everybody...

So I know you dont really want to buy a cheap TV. However what would be a good cheap option with all the bells and whistles thats needed for the Ps5. I dont even know what is cheap. I just know TV's are dik expensive.

Oupa
    Need to sleep
    Game IDs
    Experience

I would wait till Hisense 2021 launch if you want something better priced.

If you want next gen compliant tv they are very expensive now. (well to me. There are wealthy ass people here)

Quote Originally Posted by Diego_1za View Post
    Hello. Hi everybody...

So I know you dont really want to buy a cheap TV. However what would be a good cheap option with all the bells and whistles thats needed for the Ps5. I dont even know what is cheap. I just know TV's are dik expensive.

10. Saying Thanks:

Diego_1za (September 16th, 2020)  

Experience

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by TheV View Post
    Then maybe I buy something from this year's range next year. Or wait another year.
    I'm honestly not in too much of a rush. I've been gaming at 4k60 on the PC for quite a while and its a great experience.
    Once the PS5 is out I will get a better idea of how many things are actually pushing 4k120 and how much benefit there is to be had by investing in a new display.
    Yea, I'm not too worried about 4K 120Hz either, I'll be happy with a stable 60. My bottleneck is my AVR, but I'm not happy with any of the models that are out at the moment - I'll wait to see what they put out in future.

Game IDs
    Experience

I was just thinking about lack of variety but goddamn a grand per inch on that oled is rough.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by KenMasters View Post
    Yea, I'm not too worried about 4K 120Hz either, I'll be happy with a stable 60. My bottleneck is my AVR, but I'm not happy with any of the models that are out at the moment - I'll wait to see what they put out in future.
    Urg, that reminds me I'm still running a 1080p AVR in my projector setup.
    What is the best way to work around that when I eventually upgrade to a higher resolution projector? HDMI splitter? I usually only have a single source in there so not too bothered to manually switch on the odd occasion I need to.
    I was hoping I could get the Raspberry Pi4 (my main source) to run both HDMI outputs at the same time but I haven't spent too much time on that yet.

Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41718788899091929394 LastLast