Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Advise on Tattoo artists/palor - CPT

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by theprince View Post
    Awesome ink being put out by that studio and it's artists. Interesting to see that TedFlintstxne also guested there earlier this year. Thanks for the share.
    Any time bro..
    I take it you have quite a bit of ink?
    I have 3 so far, all done by the same artist Rasty.. If you book with him now chances are your date will be in Dec or so.. I have the urge to get inked again, thinking of a design and placement.

Very Senior Member
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by vaas213 View Post
    Any time bro..
    I take it you have quite a bit of ink?
    I have 3 so far, all done by the same artist Rasty.. If you book with him now chances are your date will be in Dec or so.. I have the urge to get inked again, thinking of a design and placement.
    Yeah a little. Full sleeve on right arm. Wanting to complete a chest piece and then run a second sleeve. First sleeve is a neo-Japanese/Asian inspired style.

Chest piece will be divided on the two panels - a tie in with the Asian style and then the other panel and second sleeve will be a Trash Polka inspired design. Going for a "dark VS light" theme across the arms and chest. Still trying to put together all my design elements for the trash polka sleeve - gotta take my time and get it right.

Yeah my artist is already booked till Oct this year. When I book I'll most probably do the same as what I did for my first sleeve and book all my sessions with a two or three week interval.

Much like you I am also super pumped to get inked again. Addicted to the whole process

https://sagamer.co.za/forum/showthread.php?p=3111431 is the post where I shared work I had done.
    Last edited by theprince; June 10th, 2018 at 06:57 PM.

3. Saying Thanks:

SLYGUY (June 10th, 2018)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by theprince View Post
    Yeah a little. Full sleeve on right arm. Wanting to complete a chest piece and then run a second sleeve. First sleeve is a neo-Japanese/Asian inspired style.

Chest piece will be divided on the two panels - a tie in with the Asian style and then the other panel and second sleeve will be a Trash Polka inspired design. Going for a "dark VS light" theme across the arms and chest. Still trying to put together all my design elements for the trash polka sleeve - gotta take my time and get it right.

Yeah my artist is already booked till Oct this year. When I book I'll most probably do the same as what I did for my first sleeve and book all my sessions with a two or three week interval.

Much like you I am also super pumped to get inked again. Addicted to the whole process

https://sagamer.co.za/forum/showthread.php?p=3111431 is the post where I shared work I had done.
    Wow. That is Amazing work, stunning.. The best feeling is knowing you have good quality tattoos.
    Keep us updated.. I have a chest piece, was a pleasurable painful experience lol

5. Saying Thanks:

theprince (June 11th, 2018)  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123