Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Rage 2

Oupa
    Need to sleep
    Game IDs
    Experience

Game is really ass. Poor level design and animation. Game need much more time in development.

Very Senior Member
    Hey There, Small Business Owner!
    Experience

Picked up my copy yesterday, game is a good ol' fun time.
    Hidden Content
    Through the darkness of futures past. The magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds. Fire walk with me.

Addicted Member
    Wait.... What???
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by xcaliber View Post
    Every part of God of War was awesome.
    I have to agree. No idea wtf he was playing. God of War was absolutely 11/10 amazing.
    Humanity's a failed experiment, walking the path to extinction.The earth will shake and the waters will rise. The elements reclaim what was taken.

Addicted Member
    Wait.... What???
    Game IDs
    Experience

Judging by most of the reviews here, and the actual review I watched, I will also be waiting for a sale. I'll admit, the trailer sold me, but not having played the first game, and having a look at it's mostly negative, or mixed reviews, I figured I would wait this one out for a week to see what the feedback is. Happy with my decision.
    Humanity's a failed experiment, walking the path to extinction.The earth will shake and the waters will rise. The elements reclaim what was taken.

Very Senior Member
    “Adventure runs on all sorts of whiskey.”
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by xcaliber View Post
    Every part of God of War was awesome.
    Lies! There was something about GoW that sucked.

It ended.
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

6. Saying Thanks:

Uberutang (May 16th, 2019)  

Gaming Wizard
    imdownhereforyoursoul
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cathal View Post
    Lies! There was something about GoW that sucked.

It ended.
    I probably need to go back to this game. I was at the part where the tree was speaking and I haven't been back to it, not because of the talking tree but because I was getting a bit bored of the gameplay/axe-throwing. I just couldn't get into it. Does it pick up from there? I've never been into GoW though, so maybe it was never my kind of game to begin with

Although that dialogue scene and fight with the Stranger/Jeremy Davies is probably one of my favourites, that's really good.
    Last edited by nykfist; May 16th, 2019 at 11:46 AM.

Addicted Member
    Wait.... What???
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by nykfist View Post
    I probably need to go back to this game. I was at the part where the tree was speaking and I haven't been back to it, not because of the talking tree but because the gameplay I was getting a bit bored of the gameplay/axe-throwing. I just couldn't get into it. Does it pick up from there? I've never been into GoW though, so maybe it was never my kind of game to begin with Although that dialogue scene and fight with the Stranger/Jeremy Davies is probably one of my favourites, that's really good.
    Yeah, sounds like it's not really your type of game.

Gaming Wizard
    imdownhereforyoursoul
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanecynic View Post
    Yeah, sounds like it's not really your type of game.
    did I quote you bro?

I have you on ignore for a reason.

Cheers.

Addicted Member
    *laughs in deranged*
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    This is a game that doesn't spoonfeed you, al the coolest weapons and upgrades have to be discovered, so as soon as you met the three main characters, go out and explore.

The campaign is quite short, so make sure you have all the fun gadgets before you get too far in the story.

Anyway, this is what a game is supposed to be. Lets throw realism out the window and have some FUN. Who the f*ck wants to go LIMPING around like a bloody idiot in a "realistic" game when you can fling enemies into the air and set them on fire with a snap of your fingers.

Here's a big tip for devs who want to make a cool game:

Realism = Real life
    Games = FUN
    You're a strange one

You **** on the games that receive critical acclaim or get good reviews and like the ones that are a pile of dog ****e

Very Senior Member
    “Adventure runs on all sorts of whiskey.”
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by nykfist View Post
    I probably need to go back to this game. I was at the part where the tree was speaking and I haven't been back to it, not because of the talking tree but because I was getting a bit bored of the gameplay/axe-throwing. I just couldn't get into it. Does it pick up from there? I've never been into GoW though, so maybe it was never my kind of game to begin with

Although that dialogue scene and fight with the Stranger/Jeremy Davies is probably one of my favourites, that's really good.
    Honestly, not too fresh on the sequence of events in the game anymore been a while. I think you're still pretty early in though.

The combat gets a bit more varied in the last 3rd of the game when you receive a new weapon, but if you're not a fan of the current combat, I'm not sure you'll enjoy the rest.

This game improved majorly over the previous GoW games in the story aspects I feel, but all in all its stll an action game. Great for long time fans, but not for everyone.
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

12. Saying Thanks:

nykfist (May 19th, 2019)  

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast