Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peugeot 208 1.2 Active 2013 model

Very Senior Member
    Best Trader 2013
    Married
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by maq_ View Post
    just out of interest, How much are we buying cars offering?
    R79k

Want to use the extra R6k to buy a ps4 pro for my brother in laws 30th birthday

Had offers on R100k then R95k and finally R90k and they all were not approved finance and the last guy had R80k cash but could not come up with the additional R10k and was not interested at the time letting it go for that.

Experience

These cars are really nice and for 85k and the condition you kept it in, it is a serious bargain. I also think getting finance will be a serious problem for me otherwise I would have definitely considered buying it.

Very Senior Member
    Best Trader 2013
    Married
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by maq_ View Post
    These cars are really nice and for 85k and the condition you kept it in, it is a serious bargain. I also think getting finance will be a serious problem for me otherwise I would have definitely considered buying it.
    you can always try but yeah, it is a great bargain and the car is in fantastic condition
    Its been 6 weeks since we bought the new car and sort of need this gone now hence we got WBC and they really want it but are being sticklers on 78k as they would easily sell this for R100k

Game IDs
    Experience

Don't sell it to We buy cars, those guys are a bunch of scammers that look for any excuse to give you a lot less.

Very Senior Member
    Best Trader 2013
    Married
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Nivea Face Cream View Post
    Don't sell it to We buy cars, those guys are a bunch of scammers that look for any excuse to give you a lot less.
    I know they usually are but its a decent price. They have to offer lower than market value to make a profit. It's their business model. I was willing to accept R80k from them. R2k less is really not a big deal

I am not willing to waste another 6 weeks to be ****ed around by useless idiots who waste my time, petrol and patience and promise they are buying it and hold on to the car while they get insurances sorted out then tell me they can't buy it because their 3 year old niece as peptic ulcers and not on medical aid bla bla bla

I was hoping for R90k at a good deal for both parties but unfortunately I don't have the patience or time anymore. Insurance costing me for the month as well and not willing to keep it much longer

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    I know they usually are but its a decent price. They have to offer lower than market value to make a profit. It's their business model. I was willing to accept R80k from them. R2k less is really not a big deal

I am not willing to waste another 6 weeks to be ****ed around by useless idiots who waste my time, petrol and patience and promise they are buying it and hold on to the car while they get insurances sorted out then tell me they can't buy it because their 3 year old niece as peptic ulcers and not on medical aid bla bla bla

I was hoping for R90k at a good deal for both parties but unfortunately I don't have the patience or time anymore. Insurance costing me for the month as well and not willing to keep it much longer
    i see, glws

7. Saying Thanks:

Raikan007 (July 17th, 2018)  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12