Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: when dealing with Finance...

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    cant agree more bud. That is why I am keeping mine, never given me a single hassle in the 3 years I have had it and still very happy with it.
    But we wanted a SUV family car for the next 4-6 years at least and everything covered during that time in case something does go wrong as we dont want to fork out thousands of rand when we have 2 small toddlers. Rather budget it all in now which we can afford today and more so in 2 years time with increases etc etc
    For sure, flipping to a completely different type of car makes all the sense in the world.

Funny that I've done the exact opposite and bought a smaller car for the two kids, but then I had the practice already of knowing what is really required having managed with the much bigger car.

But everyone has different needs and ideals.

Jeez I mean I went from driving a GTI to wanting to upgrade to an X1 to eventually settle on a Picanto (which I said I would never drive) of all things because in the wants/needs/reality equation it just made so much more sense.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

2. Saying Thanks:

Raikan007 (May 22nd, 2018)  

Very Senior Member
    Best Trader 2013
    Married
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SauRoN View Post
    For sure, flipping to a completely different type of car makes all the sense in the world.

Funny that I've done the exact opposite and bought a smaller car for the two kids, but then I had the practice already of knowing what is really required having managed with the much bigger car.

But everyone has different needs and ideals.

Jeez I mean I went from driving a GTI to wanting to upgrade to an X1 to eventually settle on a Picanto (which I said I would never drive) of all things because in the wants/needs/reality equation it just made so much more sense.
    hahahah, that is a very different range of vehicles

Bull**** Pal, Nobody likes the tuna here
    Experience

http://picbear.online/media/17922094...684_1152651316

Just to finish off this thread,

i got my Car

5. Saying Thanks:

i.r.polly (June 4th, 2018),  Tatty (June 4th, 2018),  Viking (June 4th, 2018)  

Experience
    Hidden Content
    I stand with Israel

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Default when dealing with Finance...

People seem to like quoting “on the road fees are illegal” but it’s complete bull****.

It’s illegal to Finance them, not to have them in practise when doing a deal.

That being said I agree they are a load of kak and always fight to have them scrapped or reduced.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456