Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: PS4 Nacon Pro Rev Controller Cable Faulty

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    91
    Experience

    Default PS4 Nacon Pro Rev Controller Cable Faulty

    hi guys I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get another nacon revolution pro controller cable, mines is faulty and I tried calling Playstation customer care they can't help me

  2. #2
    Gaming Wizard mantis za's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    KZN
    Posts
    18,730
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Dude i had the SAME problem, what you do is contact them via email and they will send you a replacement in the mail, dont bother with Playstation customer care.
    Hidden Content

    6 - MY - GOD - 099

  3. Saying Thanks:

    DOGSNEAK (May 23rd, 2018)  

  4. #3
    Very Senior Member medicnick83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    CBD, Cape Town
    Posts
    2,153
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DOGSNEAK View Post
    hi guys I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get another nacon revolution pro controller cable, mines is faulty and I tried calling Playstation customer care they can't help me
    They won't bud, you'd need to get hold of the distributors of where you bought the controller itself, if you don't have that, you could contact Nacon direct and ask for advice.

    Playstation support only looks after the console and anything console related (like your account etc) not hardware stuff for external items.

  5. Saying Thanks:

    DOGSNEAK (May 23rd, 2018)  

  6. #4
    Gaming Wizard mantis za's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    KZN
    Posts
    18,730
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by medicnick83 View Post
    They won't bud, you'd need to get hold of the distributors of where you bought the controller itself, if you don't have that, you could contact Nacon direct and ask for advice.

    Playstation support only looks after the console and anything console related (like your account etc) not hardware stuff for external items.
    Like i just said if he contacts Nacon via email directly they will send a replacement cable, i have been through this.
    Hidden Content

    6 - MY - GOD - 099

  7. Saying Thanks:

    DOGSNEAK (May 23rd, 2018)  

  8. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    91
    Experience

    Default

    Cool thank you guys what is Nacons Contact Email or Tel, I will let you know what they say

  9. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    91
    Experience

    Default

    Thanks Mantis

    Which Contact details did you get them on ? do you still have it?


    Quote Originally Posted by mantis za View Post
    Dude i had the SAME problem, what you do is contact them via email and they will send you a replacement in the mail, dont bother with Playstation customer care.

  10. #7
    Gaming Wizard mantis za's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    KZN
    Posts
    18,730
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DOGSNEAK View Post
    Thanks Mantis

    Which Contact details did you get them on ? do you still have it?
    Pretty sure it was just their email, will double check
    Hidden Content

    6 - MY - GOD - 099

  11. #8
    Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Vast_aire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pta
    Posts
    11,116
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Yeah just contact Nacon, they are pretty efficient in sending those replacement cables.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •