Thread: Eazi.com

Very Senior Member
    If somethings hard to do it's not worth doing
    Experience

Default Eazi.com

Anyone have any experience selling their house via eazi.com? Seems like a really good option in terms of saving on commssion

Game IDs
    Experience

I have not heard of them but keep your options open, get other estate agents in the area to assist or valuate your property. The more established agents will know what the best price for a property will be.

Some agents will give you an inflated value just to get a mandate to sell the property. Then they come with much lower offers.

Get your own attorney to handle the transfer, you want someone looking after your rights.
    Hidden Content for all your Thailand travel adviceHidden Content

3. Saying Thanks:

Hoju0807 (May 29th, 2018)  

Very Senior Member
    If somethings hard to do it's not worth doing
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by bokka1 View Post
    I have not heard of them but keep your options open, get other estate agents in the area to assist or valuate your property. The more established agents will know what the best price for a property will be.

Some agents will give you an inflated value just to get a mandate to sell the property. Then they come with much lower offers.

Get your own attorney to handle the transfer, you want someone looking after your rights.
    The reason I was interested is they charge a flat fee of R29k(ex vat) for commission which would save me a ton of money. Am currently getting multiple estate agents opinions on value. Thing is properties in our area tend to go very quickly because of proximity to many schools so I don't think it matters too much which agent does the selling if it's priced right

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Hoju0807 View Post
    The reason I was interested is they charge a flat fee of R29k(ex vat) for commission which would save me a ton of money. Am currently getting multiple estate agents opinions on value. Thing is properties in our area tend to go very quickly because of proximity to many schools so I don't think it matters too much which agent does the selling if it's priced right
    If property sells so easily in your area, rather advertise on privateproperty. I'm sure you'll get a lot more hits and their rates are very reasonable.

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Hoju0807 View Post
    Then it makes more sense to sell it yourself directly.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."