Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: FIFA 2018 World Cup - Russia

Experience

Addicted Member
    "PS4 Sky have no Cloud"
    Experience

France and Belgium both showed glimpses of how good they can be but that match kinda fell flat and ended up feeling like a typical semi-final.

The Tree and Lukaku both had good chances to score from headers while that Lloris save from Alderweireld was truly World Class. Even though they lost I thought they played well except for Dembele who just seemed off the pace and Lukaku who didn't involve himself as much as before and went back to waiting for service that didn't come until the substitutions.

Belgium dominated the first 25mins without scoring in a way no team has done at this World Cup. In hindsight maybe "winning" against the England B team wasn't best in the long run.

France will be favorites for the final but it still feels like they haven't hit top gear yet.

Thought the ref handled the game perfectly, didn't give any free-kicks for players going down easily so they mostly tried to stay on their feet.
    "For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?"
    Hidden Content

3. Saying Thanks:

cowbrains (July 11th, 2018),  GB9 (July 11th, 2018)  

Game IDs
    Experience

God, I wished Belgium won, I despise france and they also played super defensively. Such a shame.

Go Croatia!!!

Addicted Member onem1nutenoodle's Avatar
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by creemyv View Post
    Thought the ref handled the game perfectly, didn't give any free-kicks for players going down easily so they mostly tried to stay on their feet.
    Agreed. Only thing I think he missed was that foul on Hazard just outside the box towards the end. Don't know how he didn't give that, especially considering it was Giroud who fouled him. Everyone knows strikers can't tackle.

Also though De Bruyne had a poor game. Hazard was quality though. Was great to see him trying to make something happen.
    send nudes

Experience

oh my nerves...hold on Croatia!!!!
    YES!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by noman; July 11th, 2018 at 10:40 PM.

7. Saying Thanks:

creemyv (July 11th, 2018)  

Addicted Member
    "PS4 Sky have no Cloud"
    Experience

That early goal made England think they could hold on... After that they didn't create enough good chances.

Fantastic result for Croatia. Watching Modric and Rakitic finding pockets of space with their clever movement is special.
    "For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?"
    Hidden Content

9. Saying Thanks:

MarioAna (July 11th, 2018)  

Colossus
    Interesting times.
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by creemyv View Post
    That early goal made England think they could hold on... After that they didn't create enough good chances.

Fantastic result for Croatia. Watching Modric and Rakitic finding pockets of space with their clever movement is special.
    Lol.

One shot on target I think?

11. Saying Thanks:

creemyv (July 12th, 2018)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Yeah England were just **** tonight, had to watch the game at the airport because I was fetching my boet and I had the displeasure of sitting in front on three racist cops who were shouting **** like **** off whiteys don't cry whitey you are going back to England funny thing is there are more black players in the England team, ignorant ****ing morons.
    Hidden Content

6 - MY - GOD - 099

Experience

Was pretty gutted but to be fair the better team won. This Eng team have a very real chance in 4 years once these players are more mature. Henderson and Kane were very average, and the two of them don't seem to gel too well.

Belgium should be too good in the stupid 3rd place game. I can't see France losing but this Croatia team knows how to stay in a game and do what matters when it matters. Been a fantastic tournament.
    Last edited by Jer1cho; July 12th, 2018 at 07:31 AM.

Experience

Besides the lack of shots on goal, England never had more than a single player making runs into the box during an attack. Contrast that with Croatia who were practically flooding the box every time they got forward.
    ”This is a tough hurricane, one of the wettest we have ever seen from the standpoint of water.” - Donald Trump

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11272829303132333435 ... LastLast