Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Random Great Deals Thread!

Addicted Member
    I am the PUBG King...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by xcaliber View Post
    Onedayonly are a bunch of scammers. That list price is completely off. The product is R2300 at the official website. (The chair)

Also, after adding shipping they only a R100 cheaper than Takealot.
    I've bought a few things from them in the past. Always do your homework before you buy but yeah, some of their stuff is cheap but these days its only like you say, a bit cheaper. Unfortunately ALL the online shops change the retail price when they are running specials. I wont use the word scammer though, as scammers never provide and are criminals. If One day Only are scammers then every other online shop like Raru, Takealot and Loot are too, that's just how all of them operate. Takealot is the worst of the worst in my opinion, useless online shop.
    The storm follows in my wake

Addicted Member
    Need to sleep
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Transformer09 View Post
    I've bought a few things from them in the past. Always do your homework before you buy but yeah, some of their stuff is cheap but these days its only like you say, a bit cheaper. Unfortunately ALL the online shops change the retail price when they are running specials. I wont use the word scammer though, as scammers never provide and are criminals. If One day Only are scammers then every other online shop like Raru, Takealot and Loot are too, that's just how all of them operate. Takealot is the worst of the worst in my opinion, useless online shop.
    Takealot has its faults with its "list" pricing. But onedayonly stating the retail price is R3000 which R700 above he actual retail is false. I would rather pay the extra and deal with takealot and its better return policy.

Addicted Member
    I am the PUBG King...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by xcaliber View Post
    Takealot has its faults with its "list" pricing. But onedayonly stating the retail price is R3000 which R700 above he actual retail is false. I would rather pay the extra and deal with takealot and its better return policy.
    Its still cheaper and a special is a special even though the retail is completely off (they all do it) and that's what this thread is about. No one is forcing you to buy from them lol. I'm happy for you, do what you want.
    The storm follows in my wake

Very Senior Member
    The quest for Zero AI
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Transformer09 View Post
    Its still cheaper and a special is a special even though the retail is completely off (they all do it) and that's what this thread is about.
    I don't think we should just repeat OneDayOnly and Takelot daily deals here.
    If you were interested in those, I'm sure you're subscribed to their mailing lists in any case.
    My suggestion is that things posted here are truly UNMISSABLE deals. Like R24 for Modern Wafare type unmissable.
    I love this place

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12