Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Every time I think there's hope for the world...

Addicted Member
    Wait.... What???
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by marmeduke View Post
    The UFC 300 card would be pretty interesting
    Cyborg vs Mighty Mouse
    Nunez vs Ngannou
    Rousey vs Bruce Buffer

I can see that coming together quite well
    Humanity's a failed experiment, walking the path to extinction.The earth will shake and the waters will rise. The elements reclaim what was taken.

Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Game IDs
    Experience

Everyone should get paid their worth, but everyone should know and accept their place too.

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by KenMasters View Post
    Preface: This is not to single you out or to argue, it's just that you bring up an important point I feel - and with that...

Perhaps his default is "full fairy" and it's only because of attitudes such as this that he feels it necessary to adapt his personality depending on who's around.

Imagine a woman behaving in a similar fashion, would it seem odd to you? The exaggerated gestures and expression are typical gender normative female traits, and it's exactly because they so closely mimic the behaviour of woman that there is an immediate aversion to such behaviour. A naturally feminine disposition is an outward expression of the cognition forming genetic factors at play in homosexuality.

Sadly even within the gay community there are people that look down on effeminate behaviour, it's not uncommon to find gay men who take pride in passing as straight. Being accepting of the LGBTQ community means more than just accepting the concepts behind it, but also the reality of the people within it - be gay, but like, not too gay, is not in that spirit.
    Oh I’m very sure he is full fairy most of the time but that might be to gain acceptance from his peers to some degree but that is a different conversation.

Like I alluded to I’m aware that I’m fully in the wrong not embracing that side of things it’s just taking longer and is a harder struggle.

Probably because I despise women that behave in the same manner so it actually has nothing to do with being gay I just tie the two together.

And to answer your question yes it does seem odd to me that a woman would behave as such as well. It’s those narcissistic tendencies that get to me.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345