Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can someone maybe help me with takealot/Know people that work at takealot...

Addicted Member
    I am the PUBG King...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Yeah I also wont buy TV's online. Would rather buy one from Kloppers or something.

Anyway I bought a canvas last year from Takealot and it was also damaged by the courier. They sent me a new one a few days later and guess what, the one corner was broken. I finally got my canvas in new condition after their 3rd delivery. They are the worst of the worst and their customer service is shocking. Will never buy anything from Takealot again even if it will save me a few k.... Klomp damduikers man
    The storm follows in my wake

Addicted Member
    Need to sleep
    Game IDs
    Experience

@cheza121

So what happened?

3. Saying Thanks:

cheza121 (June 19th, 2018)  

Oupa
    Deciding What 2 Buy next...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by xcaliber View Post
    @cheza121

So what happened?
    The Courier company lost my tv, so they were gona replace it, then they found the TV yesterday and tried sending it back to me, i phoned takealot and lost my **** again and now they are taking the TV back and sending me a new one only god knows when.

I am so tired of poor service from takealot... there is literally only one helpful person that works there, everyone else is just useless.

So they had to log another return for me because they wrongfully concluded the others...

Capture.JPG

I just want it to be resolved now cause it honestly just depresses me...
    Hidden Content
    the quieter you are the more you hear

Addicted Member
    Need to sleep
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by cheza121 View Post
    The Courier company lost my tv, so they were gona replace it, then they found the TV yesterday and tried sending it back to me, i phoned takealot and lost my **** again and now they are taking the TV back and sending me a new one only god knows when.

I am so tired of poor service from takealot... there is literally only one helpful person that works there, everyone else is just useless.

So they had to log another return for me because they wrongfully concluded the others...

Capture.JPG

I just want it to be resolved now cause it honestly just depresses me...
    Their service has gone down. Also facing problems with them and returning an item.

Oupa
    Deciding What 2 Buy next...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by xcaliber View Post
    Their service has gone down. Also facing problems with them and returning an item.
    It is truly horrible...

The only time anything has ever moved forward for me is when dealing with Mikhyla.

So i normally phone takealot on 0873628000, choose option number two and when someone answers just ask for her.

I have tried getting through to the manager like 4 times and you just get put in hold forever...

Hope u have better luck than me...
    Hidden Content
    the quieter you are the more you hear

7. Saying Thanks:

xcaliber (June 19th, 2018)  

Game IDs
    Experience

There are just some things you don't buy online.
    TV's being one of them along with a washing machine etc.

Somethings just need to be bought closer to home so that when you have issues, you can take it back to a place that repairs it etc.

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by medicnick83 View Post
    There are just some things you don't buy online.
    TV's being one of them along with a washing machine etc.

Somethings just need to be bought closer to home so that when you have issues, you can take it back to a place that repairs it etc.
    You are doing it wrong.

You never take it anywhere once bought.

You have the manufacturer come out to fix it there on premises as per their warranty. Or if they want to, to collect it and remove it.

Nothing wrong with buying it online as long as you checked it out in person beforehand and know exactly what you want. Can literally buy anything *new* online without a problem.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

Addicted Member
    I am the PUBG King...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SauRoN View Post
    Nothing wrong with buying it online as long as you checked it out in person beforehand and know exactly what you want. Can literally buy anything *new* online without a problem.
    Agree but its a risk you as person are willing to take. I however wont buy tv's ect online to be delivered to me across the country. Id rather buy one in town to sort the problems out in person if there is any fault, its just easier. Most people in call centers these days are braindead (Yes I will say that) and don't have a clue whats going on, believe me, I work with people like this everyday in the insurance business. Its frustrating and that is what cheza is experiencing. Point is, rather avoid it if you can.
    Last edited by Transformer09; June 19th, 2018 at 01:14 PM.
    The storm follows in my wake

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Transformer09 View Post
    Agree but its a risk you as person are willing to take. I however wont buy tv's ect online to be delivered to me across the country. Id rather buy one in town to sort the problems out in person if there is any fault, its just easier. Most people in call centers these days are braindead (Yes I will say that) and don't have a clue whats going on, believe me, I work with people like this everyday in the insurance business. Its frustrating and that is what cheza is experiencing. Point is, rather avoid it if you can.
    The problem is involving a third party whether online or offline.

They just don’t care for your stuff like you do.

Work with the manufacturer directly under the warranty system.

Unless of course it’s like an out of box failure or some such.

I mean I literally bought my last car via WhatsApp. Short of collecting it when confirming the purchase was all done “online”.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12