Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 114

Thread: Resident Evil 2 : Remake

  1. #91
    Gaming Wizard StarBound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,798
    Experience

    Default

    There are typewrites as save locations. They mentioned that due to the auto tune nature of the difficulty there will be auto saves incase you die to reduce the difficulty. But I dont think you get ink ribbons. Atleast I didnt see or pick any up.
    LG OLED 55C8|DENON X4400H
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

  2. #92
    Addicted Member
    Killing is badong!
    SavageSloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    3,788
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Played and finished the demo. Took around 14 minutes. Its definitely familiar, but new.

  3. #93
    Gaming Wizard KenMasters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Křbenhavn
    Posts
    8,175
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    There are typewrites as save locations. They mentioned that due to the auto tune nature of the difficulty there will be auto saves incase you die to reduce the difficulty. But I dont think you get ink ribbons. Atleast I didnt see or pick any up.
    I picked up a ribbon, so they are there.

  4. #94
    Oupa
    You dont Wanna know. No Really. Trust me.
    G_SHARK001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts
    6,127
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KenMasters View Post
    I picked up a ribbon, so they are there.
    Yeah I also saw one. Plus there's a typewriter in the main hall, so the old save system is there.

  5. #95
    Addicted Member
    Baka Mitai
    koeksisterRpgFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    4,485
    Experience

    Default

    Nearly ****ing cried when I heard the save room theme. Demo was perfect and I feel like this game is going to be flawless.

  6. Saying Thanks:

    Eblet (January 14th, 2019)  

  7. #96
    Addicted Member Jer1cho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    4,454
    Experience

    Default

    Well I thought the Resi Evil HD remaster was brilliant. I loved every minute of it and that was just a remaster. Haven't tried this demo but im certain this game is gonna be what we have waited for since Resi Evil 4. Though I thought 7 was brilliant as well. Super amped for this.

  8. #97
    Addicted Member Hiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    4,021
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Played the demo and it went exactly as I thought it would. Horrible. Reinforces the fact that horror games are not my thing. I hated the stressful feeling and the floaty shooting and the fact that two headshots to the face didn't kill zombie. Also not a fan of jump scares. Looks like I will be skipping this release.

  9. #98
    Addicted Member
    Baka Mitai
    koeksisterRpgFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    4,485
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jer1cho View Post
    Well I thought the Resi Evil HD remaster was brilliant. I loved every minute of it and that was just a remaster. Haven't tried this demo but im certain this game is gonna be what we have waited for since Resi Evil 4. Though I thought 7 was brilliant as well. Super amped for this.
    I actually feel like 7 was the true follow-up to 4, but that said, 2 seems to be going above and beyond both 7 and the Remaster. Amazing how Capcom completely turned this series around.

  10. Saying Thanks:

    Jer1cho (January 14th, 2019)  

  11. #99
    Addicted Member
    Baka Mitai
    koeksisterRpgFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    4,485
    Experience

    Default

    Also, I read some of the datamined 'leaks' and seems Capcom really wants to 'soft' reboot the series and I'm all too glad. While I love RE4 Leon, they completely ****ed up every single character after that. Was playing RE3 last night on Vita and kept thinking what kak they caught on with Jill in 5. So I'm glad they're going in this direction. The new Chris in RE7 is already so much better than Chris on roids from 5.

  12. Saying Thanks:

    G_SHARK001 (January 14th, 2019),  Jer1cho (January 14th, 2019)  

  13. #100
    Oupa
    You dont Wanna know. No Really. Trust me.
    G_SHARK001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts
    6,127
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koeksisterRpgFan View Post
    Also, I read some of the datamined 'leaks' and seems Capcom really wants to 'soft' reboot the series and I'm all too glad. While I love RE4 Leon, they completely ****ed up every single character after that. Was playing RE3 last night on Vita and kept thinking what kak they caught on with Jill in 5. So I'm glad they're going in this direction. The new Chris in RE7 is already so much better than Chris on roids from 5.
    Don't even get started on the CG movies's take on the characters. What a mess.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •