Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 2 : Remake

Experience

There are typewrites as save locations. They mentioned that due to the auto tune nature of the difficulty there will be auto saves incase you die to reduce the difficulty. But I dont think you get ink ribbons. Atleast I didnt see or pick any up.
    LG OLED 55C8|DENON X4400H
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Addicted Member
    Killing is badong!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Played and finished the demo. Took around 14 minutes. Its definitely familiar, but new.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    There are typewrites as save locations. They mentioned that due to the auto tune nature of the difficulty there will be auto saves incase you die to reduce the difficulty. But I dont think you get ink ribbons. Atleast I didnt see or pick any up.
    I picked up a ribbon, so they are there.

Oupa
    You dont Wanna know. No Really. Trust me.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by KenMasters View Post
    I picked up a ribbon, so they are there.
    Yeah I also saw one. Plus there's a typewriter in the main hall, so the old save system is there.

Addicted Member
    Baka Mitai
    Experience

Nearly ****ing cried when I heard the save room theme. Demo was perfect and I feel like this game is going to be flawless.

6. Saying Thanks:

Eblet (January 14th, 2019)  

Experience

Well I thought the Resi Evil HD remaster was brilliant. I loved every minute of it and that was just a remaster. Haven't tried this demo but im certain this game is gonna be what we have waited for since Resi Evil 4. Though I thought 7 was brilliant as well. Super amped for this.

Game IDs
    Experience

Played the demo and it went exactly as I thought it would. Horrible. Reinforces the fact that horror games are not my thing. I hated the stressful feeling and the floaty shooting and the fact that two headshots to the face didn't kill zombie. Also not a fan of jump scares. Looks like I will be skipping this release.

Addicted Member
    Baka Mitai
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Jer1cho View Post
    Well I thought the Resi Evil HD remaster was brilliant. I loved every minute of it and that was just a remaster. Haven't tried this demo but im certain this game is gonna be what we have waited for since Resi Evil 4. Though I thought 7 was brilliant as well. Super amped for this.
    I actually feel like 7 was the true follow-up to 4, but that said, 2 seems to be going above and beyond both 7 and the Remaster. Amazing how Capcom completely turned this series around.

10. Saying Thanks:

Jer1cho (January 14th, 2019)  

Addicted Member
    Baka Mitai
    Experience

Also, I read some of the datamined 'leaks' and seems Capcom really wants to 'soft' reboot the series and I'm all too glad. While I love RE4 Leon, they completely ****ed up every single character after that. Was playing RE3 last night on Vita and kept thinking what kak they caught on with Jill in 5. So I'm glad they're going in this direction. The new Chris in RE7 is already so much better than Chris on roids from 5.

12. Saying Thanks:

G_SHARK001 (January 14th, 2019),  Jer1cho (January 14th, 2019)  

Oupa
    You dont Wanna know. No Really. Trust me.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by koeksisterRpgFan View Post
    Also, I read some of the datamined 'leaks' and seems Capcom really wants to 'soft' reboot the series and I'm all too glad. While I love RE4 Leon, they completely ****ed up every single character after that. Was playing RE3 last night on Vita and kept thinking what kak they caught on with Jill in 5. So I'm glad they're going in this direction. The new Chris in RE7 is already so much better than Chris on roids from 5.
    Don't even get started on the CG movies's take on the characters. What a mess.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast