Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161733 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 546

Thread: Load Shedding

  1. #121
    Addicted Member
    RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!
    AdrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edenvale, Joburg
    Posts
    4,643
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveStarZA View Post
    My father-in-law has an industrial-sized generator and solar. I asked him how the neighbours feel about the genny when it fires up (because it's loud as hell). He smiles and says: Oh he ****ing hates it!
    Sounds like a ****.

  2. #122
    Addicted Member onem1nutenoodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Durban
    Posts
    4,560
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    We had load shedding at work this morning from 10 until 12:30. Went off again at 2pm.
    send nudes

  3. #123
    Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    SauRoN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Cape town
    Posts
    28,246
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianH View Post
    Yeah, but then they gonna tax you for using the sunlight belonging to SA.
    Not just yet, but you never know.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

  4. #124
    Addicted Member Jer1cho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    4,581
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianH View Post
    Yeah, but then they gonna tax you for using the sunlight belonging to SA.
    No. Sunlight belonging to Africans. Very important detail. Western sunlight.

  5. Saying Thanks:

    AdrianH (February 11th, 2019)  

  6. #125
    Addicted Member onem1nutenoodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Durban
    Posts
    4,560
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Of the roughly 17 hours I'll be awake today, I would have had no electricity either at home or work for 7.5 of those hours. This is ridiculous.
    send nudes

  7. #126
    Oupa
    Need to sleep
    xcaliber's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg South
    Posts
    5,032
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onem1nutenoodle View Post
    Of the roughly 17 hours I'll be awake today, I would have had no electricity either at home or work for 7.5 of those hours. This is ridiculous.
    Well the solution would be to sleep more

  8. #127
    Addicted Member onem1nutenoodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Durban
    Posts
    4,560
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xcaliber View Post
    Well the solution would be to sleep more
    If only sleeping paid the bills
    send nudes

  9. #128
    Very Senior Member
    Feeling Possessed
    PossesedClownZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Durban
    Posts
    2,300
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onem1nutenoodle View Post
    We had load shedding at work this morning from 10 until 12:30. Went off again at 2pm.
    What area ? we don't get loadshedding at all lol

  10. #129
    Very Senior Member
    “Adventure runs on all sorts of whiskey.”
    Cathal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Worcester
    Posts
    1,268
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PossesedClownZA View Post
    What area ? we don't get loadshedding at all lol
    Lucky...
    Since I work in one town and live in another, I get screwed by the loadshedding times.
    Yesterday it went off at 4 in one town. All restaurants and shops had no hot food. Drove home and got there as it went off at 6.
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

  11. #130
    Very Senior Member
    Feeling Possessed
    PossesedClownZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Durban
    Posts
    2,300
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cathal View Post
    Lucky...
    Since I work in one town and live in another, I get screwed by the loadshedding times.
    Yesterday it went off at 4 in one town. All restaurants and shops had no hot food. Drove home and got there as it went off at 6.
    that a ****ty one

Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161733 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •